Valentines day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines day
Ed Doe Wrote:
MrsMidnight Wrote:Valentines day... whatever 306oc wants, they'll get....

pics or gtfo! ninja

You'll be lucky Wink
Thanks given by:
Cos I know this thread is in the gutter ill be breif.

Got the missus a card (and something I spotted in the january sale for muchos cheapness) For valentines day, totaling about a fiver.

Got Chase & Status tickets for last week, Id of gone and taken her anyway but cos its within 2 weeks of valentines ay I told her it was a valentines present

oh and we went out shopping for DVDs yesterday and out of the dozen we (she) bought theres one that only ill watch and one that only shell watch so theyer also presents
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Cos I know this thread is in the gutter ill be breif.

Got the missus a card (and something I spotted in the january sale for muchos cheapness) For valentines day, totaling about a fiver.

Got Chase & Status tickets for last week, Id of gone and taken her anyway but cos its within 2 weeks of valentines ay I told her it was a valentines present

oh and we went out shopping for DVDs yesterday and out of the dozen we (she) bought theres one that only ill watch and one that only shell watch so theyer also presents

LAD
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Gen hates Valentines, she reckons it's just some crap made up by department stores to fill the void between xmas and easter, so we boycott it, which makes this tight Yorkshireman very happy :mrgreen:
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:Gen hates Valentines, she reckons it's just some crap made up by department stores to fill the void between xmas and easter, so we boycott it, which makes this tight Yorkshireman very happy :mrgreen:

My logic exactly!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:Love how quickly this thread went downhill.....

I don't buy into Valentine's Day. I'll get Scott a card, because to me that's a memory he can keep, but we don't do presents or meals out (same restaurants charge loads more for a special menu?!). We just spend it together, cook a nice meal and have quality time together! It was our anniversary last month and we had a night away, and that's more important to me than some day made up by Hallmark!

You don't need to go all out or do anything special, just make sure you have a quality evening together and pay her lots of attention. Make sure you get a card, and maybe just a single rose?

see its nice to go out for a meal but like u say they charge a fortune me and the other half went out last nihgt for a meal as i prob wont see him valentines day with work but i agree a card is a must as like u say its a memory x
Thanks given by:
I have no car ATM do can't get the girlfriend anything haha. Ooops!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I have no car ATM do can't get the girlfriend anything haha. Ooops!

You can buy stuff on internet and have it posted, no car is a poor excuse. lol
Thanks given by:
Il be doing my usual, making home-made card for hannah this afternoon and other than that il probably give her cuddles for an extra 10 minutes and tell her I lover her once or twice more than usual. Sorted.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Il be doing my usual, making home-made card for hannah this afternoon and other than that il probably give her cuddles for an extra 10 minutes and tell her I lover her once or twice more than usual. Sorted.

Like a bawsss.
Thanks given by:
Paul's not getting anything, cba with it this year and as we're not even in the same location none of the usual home made meal, movie night, and bubbly would work. We bought some stuff of the internet the other week, though, so we've kinda decided to treat us to something we'll both have fun with... Wink It's our engagement anniversary too but all my relationship energy seems to be going into wedding planning atm, so there's none left for anniversaries... Wink Sorry Paul! Wink
Thanks given by:
I straight told mine that I wouldnt be getting her anything for "valentines day" lol get her enough as is lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:I straight told mine that I wouldnt be getting her anything for "valentines day" lol get her enough as is lol

You have a girlfriend :o

Does she also speak like you?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Connor Wrote:I straight told mine that I wouldnt be getting her anything for "valentines day" lol get her enough as is lol

Only when I let her lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Only when I let her lol

Good man!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:

We need a recording of her saying "tractor" lol
Thanks given by:
Im not saying it for you lot, so im definitely not gonna get her to lol
Thanks given by:
£20 meal deal from marks & spencer; starter/main/side/desert/bottle of rioja

went to local shopping centre today out of sheer boredom, found shed-loads of fellas from work in the queue !!! so wasnt embarrassed at all.

and an m&s card was 99p................bargain. Smile
Thanks given by:
if i had a lady friend, she would definately receive this card...

[Image: 425052_298881260171785_173810932678819_8...7077_n.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:if i had a lady friend, she would definately receive this card...

hahahah this propa made me laugh :clap:
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:if i had a lady friend, she would definately receive this card...

lmao
Thanks given by:
i know... im such a ladies man... why im single this year i'll never know Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I'm single so wont be doing anything. Work and home...much cheaper for me I guess
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Ha ha ha that is quality
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This is something I would defenatly have to do!

Attached Files Image(s)

pink
Thanks given by:
Realise this is a bit late, but...

NiallHarper Wrote:...but the missus likes it Sad
What are you guys doing for it? I'm a bit stuck for ideas to be honest. We went away last weekend to a 5* hotel/spa as a present for valentines day and her birthday and because of that, I'm now skint!
Ideas people!

Not being funny bud, but after that she expects more?

Charli (Mrs Poodle) rang me from work ten minutes ago to apologise for forgetting it was valentines day and promising to make it up to me, being the gentleman I am i pointed out she didn't need to apologise since i don't give a flying monkeys about it. Later i'll be spending three hours in the kitchen doing my best to create a culinary utopia, then put up with watching a rom-com before pwning her over the back of the sofa. Job jobbed.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Charli (Mrs Poodle) rang me from work ten minutes ago to apologise for forgetting it was valentines day and promising to make it up to me, being the gentleman I am i pointed out she didn't need to apologise since i don't give a flying monkeys about it. Later i'll be spending three hours in the kitchen doing my best to create a culinary utopia, then put up with watching a rom-com before pwning her over the back of the sofa. Job jobbed.

lmao :clap:
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Realise this is a bit late, but...

What are you guys doing for it? I'm a bit stuck for ideas to be honest. We went away last weekend to a 5* hotel/spa as a present for valentines day and her birthday and because of that, I'm now skint!
Ideas people!

Charli (Mrs Poodle) rang me from work ten minutes ago to apologise for forgetting it was valentines day and promising to make it up to me, being the gentleman I am i pointed out she didn't need to apologise since i don't give a flying monkeys about it. Later i'll be spending three hours in the kitchen doing my best to create a culinary utopia, then put up with watching a rom-com before pwning her over the back of the sofa. Job jobbed.

This man speaks truth!
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Realise this is a bit late, but...

Ideas people!

Tbh she doesn't expect it. She doesn't expect anything really. She's quite good like that but I know what she's like and I know she'd end up upset because we haven't done anything. To me, there is no logic there but she's a woman and who understands how they think?!?!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
had to laugh at my moo's valentines effort spoilt me with gifts and got me a card, however the card was still in the wrapper unwrote pmsl 9 out 10 though for effort and spoiling me haha
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valentines Day Plans? MY95 5 1,510 18-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  Valentines Day C.A.R. 23 4,814 11-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Valentines Day C.A.R. 20 5,834 09-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Eeyore