Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The new whip
#1
Here she is, moonstone phase 3 with optional extras

[Image: fw0NqUq.jpg]

[Image: YlLcnDq.jpg]


With a little surprise under da'hood

[Image: tyQgBRN.jpg]



Yep; bosch'd XUD with a GT17s - an epic driving, sounds quite chronic on full chat, a little laggy, VERY coaly but frankly epic to drive! Big Grin
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#2
Decent, who built it? Never seen it on the forums!
#3
How can a gt17 be considered laggy?
#4
(14-08-2013, 07:02 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Decent, who built it? Never seen it on the forums!


Dunno; some one with extreme talent, thats for sure!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
Ruan's..?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#6
(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: How can a gt17 be considered laggy?

honed hotside i believe; no doubt the previous owner has all answers; it's more about driving with a lot of right foot control before you get onto full chat
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#7
(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: How can a gt17 be considered laggy?

Because Ginge can't drive for shit ninja
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#8
(14-08-2013, 07:04 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: How can a gt17 be considered laggy?

Because Gingers can't drive for shit ninja

EFA lol
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#9
lmao
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#10
LOLZ!

I love how no one even recognizes it!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#11
They'll click soon... lol
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#12
(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Ruan's..?

Yeah, noone recognises it at all.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#13
(14-08-2013, 07:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Ruan's..?

Yeah, noone recognises it at all.

alwight alwight calm down calm down!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#14
(14-08-2013, 07:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Ruan's..?

Yeah, noone recognises it at all.


(14-08-2013, 07:02 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Decent, who built it? Never seen it on the forums!

(14-08-2013, 07:03 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: How can a gt17 be considered laggy?

^^^ in his project ThumbsUp

(27-01-2013, 10:21 PM)Ruan Wrote: Yeah, that turbo is a bodge, the exhaust housing is f*cked about with so even though it's quite small, it's laggy as a fook....
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#15
Previous driver is a bellend tbf...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#16
(14-08-2013, 07:26 PM)Ruan Wrote: Previous driver is a bellend tbf...

I heard the previous driver had to sell to pay legal fees for fiddling with disabled kids.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#17
(14-08-2013, 07:28 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:26 PM)Ruan Wrote: Previous driver is a bellend tbf...

I heard the previous driver had to sell to pay legal fees for fiddling with disabled kids.

lmao

So why did you buy this heap of shit? Only good thing about this is the brakes will be as new because the previous owner used to use kerbs and buses to stop.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#18
Disabled black kids with only 8 fingers I heard...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#19
^^^^ flol
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5







#20
Brakes are sweeeet as hell!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#21
(14-08-2013, 07:31 PM)Ruan Wrote: Disabled black kids with only 8 fingers I heard...

Heard or felt?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#22
(14-08-2013, 07:32 PM)Niall Wrote:
(14-08-2013, 07:31 PM)Ruan Wrote: Disabled black kids with only 8 fingers I heard...

Heard or felt?

My client wishes not to comment and is beginning libel proceedings against you all
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#23
Ewww why you buy that? :p
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#24
Looks like the previous driver was a hairdresser with a car that colour!?!?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#25
Cool car, if Ruans had a play its bound to be....





fecked Smile. Love ya Ruan [HEAVY BLACK HEART]
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
#26
Ginge epic car.
I might not call you a lady garden so much if your getting rid of the 205 Smile
#27
For the record, I recognized the number plate. And why'd you sell Ruan?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#28
(14-08-2013, 09:23 PM)Connor Wrote: For the record, I recognized the number plate. And why'd you sell Ruan?

I hope the black beast is making a return. ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#29
The black beast is in a scrapyard in bits lol
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#30
(14-08-2013, 09:36 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: The black beast is in a scrapyard in bits lol

Hah, thanks for pissing on my fire Darren. Dodgy
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Estate whip Ben_Holden_ 10 5,659 20-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Ben_Holden_
  My other french whip willJspears 16 8,168 20-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Last Post: calibra306
  My new whip! She GAWJUS! ginge191 25 11,374 24-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)