Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midlands French car meet
#1
Hi we are having a French car meet this month located in derby please see the attached link below for more details Smile

http://www.facebook.com/events/133490540186799/
#2
Yes I'm up for this 100% any one else? ?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#3
Gdgd spread the word Smile everyone is welcome including none French Smile
#4
Would love to go but car wont be finished till next year
#5
Its in my diary. But will be in the beemer im afraid.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#6
Sweet Smile all cars are welcome Smile
#7
When is this and where
#8
This Saturday 7pm derby dw sports next to pride park stadium
#9
I'll be there in the 306 moonstone hdi with silver 15" 207 wheels.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#10
I would love to come but..... Derby is bit of a mission! + gotta go out with the Missus beens it was her birthday... Hmmm
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
#11
Lets hope for nice n sunny weather Smile
#12
if the beemer sells i will be coming in my 306.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#13
(20-06-2013, 07:02 AM)kingy Wrote: if the beemer sells i will be coming in my 306.

Even if the Beemer doesn't sell you should come in the 306 Smile ill be there Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#14
(20-06-2013, 07:05 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:02 AM)kingy Wrote: if the beemer sells i will be coming in my 306.

Even if the Beemer doesn't sell you should come in the 306 Smile ill be there Smile

it needs work and work = money and i aint got non of that due to telling my OLD gaffer what to do with his job thus selling the beemer to get money to fix 306.

simple.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#15
(20-06-2013, 07:21 AM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:05 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:02 AM)kingy Wrote: if the beemer sells i will be coming in my 306.

Even if the Beemer doesn't sell you should come in the 306 Smile ill be there Smile

it needs work and work = money and i aint got non of that due to telling my OLD gaffer what to do with his job thus selling the beemer to get money to fix 306.

simple.

Go kissand make up. You pair been friends for years
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#16
(20-06-2013, 07:33 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:21 AM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:05 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Even if the Beemer doesn't sell you should come in the 306 Smile ill be there Smile

it needs work and work = money and i aint got non of that due to telling my OLD gaffer what to do with his job thus selling the beemer to get money to fix 306.

simple.

Go kissand make up. You pair been friends for years
not that boss, ive been groundworking since january. nooo, me and taylor are still buddies. always will be mate.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#17
(20-06-2013, 07:39 AM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:33 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 07:21 AM)kingy Wrote: it needs work and work = money and i aint got non of that due to telling my OLD gaffer what to do with his job thus selling the beemer to get money to fix 306.

simple.

Go kissand make up. You pair been friends for years
not that boss, ive been groundworking since january. nooo, me and taylor are still buddies. always will be mate.

Good lad Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#18
I would love to come but always when im working Undecided



#19
(20-06-2013, 08:14 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I would love to come but always when im working Undecided

Yeah but your sick Saturday night arnt you?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#20
Yeh get your arse down there :p
#21
(20-06-2013, 08:26 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:14 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I would love to come but always when im working Undecided

Yeah but your sick Saturday night arnt you?

Sick of doing deliverys full stop but needs must to pay the bills, wish I could show the car off abit more tho now it's looking fairly decent Wink



#22
(20-06-2013, 05:27 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:26 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:14 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I would love to come but always when im working Undecided

Yeah but your sick Saturday night arnt you?

Sick of doing deliverys full stop but needs must to pay the bills, wish I could show the car off abit more tho now it's looking fairly decent Wink

Are thet bbs I see.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#23
(20-06-2013, 05:27 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:26 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:14 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: I would love to come but always when im working Undecided

Yeah but your sick Saturday night arnt you?

Sick of doing deliverys full stop but needs must to pay the bills, wish I could show the car off abit more tho now it's looking fairly decent Wink

Mate thats how I felt. Specially weekends I ended up getting depressed over it. But now it feel like a whole weight of my shoulders. I just go back when im pretty skint.

Good thing about the one im usualy at is most nights theyre quiet so I still get paid £35 a night.

I only work part time now. But im already a duty manager so money is ok
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#24
(20-06-2013, 05:30 PM)kingy Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 05:27 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(20-06-2013, 08:26 AM)kentiiboii Wrote: Yeah but your sick Saturday night arnt you?

Sick of doing deliverys full stop but needs must to pay the bills, wish I could show the car off abit more tho now it's looking fairly decent Wink

Are thet bbs I see.

Lenso bsx Wink

@Kent yer I no what you mean but I been applying for jobs for years now still not getting any were I think cos my cv is basically take away drive since I was 17, now 23 that's my only experience and carnt get driveing job else we're cos they want you to be over 25 for insurance just stuffed, not complaining about money tho in the 106 it hardly uses any fuel means I make a load more than I used to hence the quick progress on the 106 lol



#25
Mate apply for iceland near you. Only reason I got the job is becuase of 4 years experience takeaway. It shows were good with customers as we deal with them everyday. Theres nothing more nerv racking than dealing with drunk customers at there own house.
Also your a driver who knows the area like the back of your hand so theyll put ypu on driving the van. At iceland you have to be pf had your license for 3 year and must be clean.

I was always told takeaway is the hardest job to get out of. Mine was just temp when I lost my job. 4 years later I got out
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: French car show East Midlands convoy. kentiiboii 11 7,439 05-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Orta
  South Midlands Meet Sunday 5th October RetroPug 61 29,920 07-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  French hot hatch meet in Paignton Sian 2 2,761 25-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Sian

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)