April Lakes Camping Meet: FIRST POST FINAL DETAILS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Lakes Camping Meet: FIRST POST FINAL DETAILS
(17-03-2013, 05:35 PM)Poodle Wrote: So, now the gays have finished bailing...

South convoy?
Id love to but you'll be going up the A34 and that's miles away from my new house. I could meet you somewhere around Birmingham maybe but Ill be going up the M6 toll.
Thanks given by:
Sod you then! :p
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Cherwell valley services on the A40. Its the services after the A34 joins the M40.
Thanks given by:
I'd say if anyone wants a great convoy come to Leeds and meet me, I'm going the long way through the dales on some of the best roads you'll ever drive, but I'm going up on the Saturday...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, not a bad idea there Chris...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well... I guess i'll probably go. Working til 4 on the Saturday though so won't be through til maybe 7pm Sat evening.

Bit disappointed a few of you bumders have wussed out but I suppose that's to be expected from the Southern fairies. Personally think the weekend after would have been better though so it's closer to payday for a lot of people, myself included.

Looks like the tank's getting a skinful of veg this month then lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Actually yes, you need to go, you have parts/are bringing me parts Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ive just moved into me own appartment and am skint as fook but im still scrapin pennies together and coming down Smile

Dont need a tent as samass has spare room and ash (milkman) chippin in for fuel Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think I'll end up bringing the landy, as we can sleep in the back of that!

*when the truck's a rocking, don't come knocking*
JP
Thanks given by:
I'll still be coming. Dont pick on the londoners just cos theyve got no balls, its not their fauly. At the same time, not all southerners are as useless as them. Staff as well, should know better. Itwasntme
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
You can keep the promise loan as smanfa will be with me

I'm still set on making this trip. I need a good weekend out
And if anyone wants a lift... I have one free space :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok cool, need to see how money is but it should be ok I hope.

Guess I need to check my tent and get my air bed pump off tasha lol.
Thanks given by:
Is their any convoy up saturday from the south?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So who's actually still going?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 07:25 PM)kingy Wrote: Is their any convoy up saturday from the south?
Not considering were camping friday night mate lol

(06-04-2013, 08:10 PM)Connor Wrote: So who's actually still going?
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Ok. Will convoy up on friday then. What time you lot passing the midlands ish?
Thanks given by:
check the convoy thread mate
Thanks given by:
Had a quick look but dosnt really tell me much.
Thanks given by:
What, apart from exact route, stops and times? FFS Kingy, thought i told you already - learn how to internet. Can't you get one of your great grand-kids to teach you?

You are looking at this thread right? First post...? What else do you need to know?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
(06-04-2013, 10:34 PM)Poodle Wrote: What, apart from exact route, stops and times? FFS Kingy, thought i told you already - learn how to internet. Can't you get one of your great grand-kids to teach you?

You are looking at this thread right? First post...? What else do you need to know?

Your mums phone number. Ive lost it.
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2013, 07:09 AM)kingy Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 10:34 PM)Poodle Wrote: What, apart from exact route, stops and times? FFS Kingy, thought i told you already - learn how to internet. Can't you get one of your great grand-kids to teach you?

Your mums phone number. Ive lost it.
Bwahahaha repped
Thanks given by:
I will wait at on the m6 somewhere near stoke for ya all. Just wanted to know a about time that was all poodle pops. Then instructions didnt really tell me much is all I was sayin.
Thanks given by:
Rofl

Were you looking at the first post in this thread by any chance? Rather than this (<- LINK ALERT! :p ) thread?

Well, we'll be stopping at north stafford services near stone for lunch at about two (as per thread haha), that's only a junction down from stoke. You could get on at J14 and come up that way to join us, how's that?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(07-04-2013, 12:17 PM)Poodle Wrote: Rofl

Were you looking at the first post in this thread by any chance? Rather than this (<- LINK ALERT! :p ) thread?

Well, we'll be stopping at north stafford services near stone for lunch at about two (as per thread haha), that's only a junction down from stoke. You could get on at J14 and come up that way to join us, how's that?

Makeup
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2013, 03:00 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 07:06 PM)Kimmie Wrote: This is probably where I should chime in that Scott and I aren't coming either....

We're both pretty skint this month (partly because of f*cked up pay, his holiday etc) but also it's just not worth the trip for only Saturday and we're pretty busy at work so will be doubly tired. Sorry guys, if it had a long weekend it would have been better Sad

Also I'm pretty sure Vaughn said the other day that he and Amie can't take the weekend off work?

Damn, promised my lass she wouldn't be the only lass...

99% sure my other half is coming, and I've promised her the same haha!
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm still planning on making the trip (spare seat if anyone is on the way from Portsmouth)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I suppose I should check my tent and camping gear.
Thanks given by:
Cant wait for this, hope the weather is nicer though
Thanks given by:
Likewise, going to be so epic. Still up for competing on economy on the way up? Haha :p
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugrun 2015 ~ 26th April, New Forest ~ TOMORROW!! Details in first post Poodle 124 38,561 27-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,982 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,667 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam