Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Strut brace
#1
I want a top strut brace for my car, where is the best place to get them? Ebay only had ones for the rallye and gti 6 do they differ?
#2
What engine you got?
#3
yeah what engine...

I gota brand new one but it wont fit a xud with top mount
Wishes for more power...
#4
6 ones will fit anything bar a d turbo with a top mount.

You might struggle with phase one cars as the bonnet seems to be lower and on some the brace with rest on the cap of the brake fluid bottle.
#5
Retard I forgot to ssy I have an hdi
#6
Anyone will fit then id say!

I have a dturbo oneand its squashes my brake fluid bottle. but fits apart from that
#7
Get an OMP or rippthrough one. The gti/rallye will fit. Best place is ebay or the for sale section on here, someone may have one.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#8
Yer there were loads of gti 6 ones on ebay and they where priced ok.. thanks guys
#9
I have a brand new one...polished alloy...dont think I will be able to fit mine due to the height of the 2.1
Wishes for more power...


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vibration issues after strut brace installation S16 14 6,710 16-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: S16
  OMP strut brace adjustment nuts lolsteve 6 3,512 05-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Strut Brace Help C.A.R. 8 5,151 30-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)