Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Was recommended to join by jonnyb so here i am, again ha.
My names Nick, im electrician, i currently reside in cornwall and i drive a diablo Gti 6.
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
Hello and Welcome
I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Dum-Dum Wrote:Hello and Welcome
I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
yea im his nephew, i dunno whos spreading these rumors but their getting them bang on! ha
Posts: 15,645
Threads: 541
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
124
Location: Aylesbury
Car Model/Spec: 320bhp Impreza WRX
PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.
I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)
Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Dum-Dum Wrote:PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.
I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)
Yea I no what you mean, il enjoy showing him my 6 is better than his s16 over Xmas too, oh yea he cooks some mean bacon lol
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya
Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements
Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya
Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements
Not long to go then ha
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Wish I ain't of bothered ha ha if all I get is insulted!! It's at least 10 years til I need one of them buggys ha ha, though Iam seeing my neph this weekend so he may need one before me ha ha
Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Freindly banter tis all it is haha
Posts: 3,688
Threads: 27
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
20
Ha ha you driving up this weekend? Or till later
Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Na mums up this weekend, i can't get the time off work so I'm driving up on 22nd
Posts: 63
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Gti 6
Jacko Wrote:Welcome along Fella.
I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there 
Lol you know down where I am I haven't seen any more 6's, so to all those who think diablo 6's are too common, take a trip down here haha