road rage

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
road rage
People that sit in the middle lane. I want a big sign in the back window saying MOVE THE f*ck OVER PRICK and also people that que at the pump for the nozzle on there side when there's 2 empty ones next to them. Are they too stupid to not realise the hose reach both side. Mainly also people that beep if you pull out at roundabouts and there not indicating. Happened only at the weekend he was no where near yet blasts the horn once he has already gone past! If I had not already gona part the curb I would have flew round the roundabout and followed him
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 07:29 PM)Jukie88 Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 06:18 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: People who try to push their way in and then get out the car to start shouting at you for not letting them in because you've been waiting patiently and they just wanted to skip ahead and are in the wrong...dafuqdude?

Hmmmm if it's a 2 into one kinda flow technically u have to give way to the right to let them Merge annoying as it is :-(

This is something that annoys me. If someone is ahead on the right, i will happily give them space to move in front of me. I cant stand it when im on the right ahead and the twat on the left insists on pushing in. I just keep going forward and dont care if he hits me if im in the work car. I actually did this to a 7 series a few weeks ago at a 3-1 filter. im amazed we didnt hit each other but when it opened up to a dual again, he pulled up next to me in the traffic and wound down his window and shouted 'give way to the left arsehole!' i just burst out laughing and told him maybe he needs to get a british licence before he lectures me on who i give way to!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 07:33 PM)Niall Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 07:29 PM)Jukie88 Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 06:18 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: People who try to push their way in and then get out the car to start shouting at you for not letting them in because you've been waiting patiently and they just wanted to skip ahead and are in the wrong...dafuqdude?

Hmmmm if it's a 2 into one kinda flow technically u have to give way to the right to let them Merge annoying as it is :-(

This is something that annoys me. If someone is ahead on the right, i will happily give them space to move in front of me. I cant stand it when im on the right ahead and the twat on the left insists on pushing in. I just keep going forward and dont care if he hits me if im in the work car. I actually did this to a 7 series a few weeks ago at a 3-1 filter. im amazed we didnt hit each other but when it opened up to a dual again, he pulled up next to me in the traffic and wound down his window and shouted 'give way to the left arsehole!' i just burst out laughing and told him maybe he needs to get a british licence before he lectures me on who i give way to!

Should have been a bit more specific... But like what niall said, was in the right hand lane coming up to a roundabout to take my 3rd exit, he then comes flying up the left lane as if to go left or straight ahead and expects to be let in last minute to avoid traffic...also like niall, I play the who has bigger balls game in this scenario. If I was in left lane and the 2 were merging then fair enough, but he was being a utter prick!
Thanks given by:
People who pull out on you on roundabouts then kick off at you for sounding the horn. Some bloke once did it to me and when I blew the horn, he swung round and followed me and then blocked me in at a set of lights and got out to "F*cking teach me some manners" as he put it. I just nutted the c*nt and he fell over, which surprised me as he had a modified Impreza and was therefore 1434 times harder than me...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 08:13 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: People who pull out on you on roundabouts then kick off at you for sounding the horn. Some bloke once did it to me and when I blew the horn, he swung round and followed me and then blocked me in at a set of lights and got out to "F*cking teach me some manners" as he put it. I just nutted the c*nt and he fell over, which surprised me as he had a modified Impreza and was therefore 1434 times harder than me...

Rofl
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A30 is bad for slow drivers in the right lane. Normally doing 65mph overtaking a bus for about 10 miles completely oblivious to the queue of cars steadily building behind them.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 08:37 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: A30 is bad for slow drivers in the right lane. Normally doing 65mph overtaking a bus for about 10 miles completely oblivious to the queue of cars steadily building behind them.

This, does my head in, it's the same on the A64 in Yorkshire. The main thing that pisses me off on the A30 is all the tourists, they damn near ruin my holiday lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 08:13 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: People who pull out on you on roundabouts then kick off at you for sounding the horn. Some bloke once did it to me and when I blew the horn, he swung round and followed me and then blocked me in at a set of lights and got out to "F*cking teach me some manners" as he put it. I just nutted the c*nt and he fell over, which surprised me as he had a modified Impreza and was therefore 1434 times harder than me...

+1

What's even more annoying is when blind lady gardens can't see a 3 Tonne Transit coming round the roundabout. And then when the driver of the Transit beeps the horn to express his displeasure at the fact that a van travelling at 30mph that stamps on the brakes round a wet roundabout is a little bit poo worthy, the blind lady garden stops his car in the middle of the road, holding up everyone behind him.

He then swings his door open in a fit of rage and to me, anyone bringing me to a stop and flying out their door is attempting to be intimidiating and I endeavour to get my door open as quickly as possible to show that i will NOT be the kind of person to sit in the van all "oh dear he's not happy".

The little prick was ready to go for me til I got out the van, gave him my tuppence about how roundabouts work, and basically shouted louder than him. He got about four feet from his car door and changed his mind and drove away.

f*cking idiot. Worst i'll do is beep the horn, maybe offer some sound advice, but if someone acts like that guy did i'm prepared to go toe to toe.

Not my fault he's a chicken shit businessman in a suit who's never got his fingernails dirty in his life. Back in your shit 4x4 you middle aged junior management reprobate.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
People who come FLYING up your asspipe when you're already doing the speed limit for the road, overtaking some slow twat in the inside lane. Piss off, if you want to break the speed limit, that's fine, but you'll just have to respect the fact not everyone is going to, not even have to DO the speed limit! Doing 60 on a dual carriageway is hardly an issue, if you want to do 90, you'll just have to deal with the fact not everyone is, and getting RIGHT up my bumhole is not going to do you any good. It's likely to make my right foot depress quickly into the shag pile and ensure your headlights turn a brown in my rear view mirror.

Though the whole thing about slip roads - hate to say it everyone, at the end of the day it is a GIVE WAY junction, yes it's a fast road, but if required to it's YOUR responsibility to stop if you cannot get onto the road safely, it's not everyone elses responsibility to get out the way. However, I do agree, GET THE f*ck OVER if there's room to!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 09:40 PM)Ruan Wrote: People who come FLYING up your asspipe when you're already doing the speed limit for the road, overtaking some slow twat in the inside lane. Piss off, if you want to break the speed limit, that's fine, but you'll just have to respect the fact not everyone is going to, not even have to DO the speed limit! Doing 60 on a dual carriageway is hardly an issue, if you want to do 90, you'll just have to deal with the fact not everyone is, and getting RIGHT up my bumhole is not going to do you any good. It's likely to make my right foot depress quickly into the shag pile and ensure your headlights turn a brown in my rear view mirror.

Though the whole thing about slip roads - hate to say it everyone, at the end of the day it is a GIVE WAY junction, yes it's a fast road, but if required to it's YOUR responsibility to stop if you cannot get onto the road safely, it's not everyone elses responsibility to get out the way. However, I do agree, GET THE f*ck OVER if there's room to!

Flying up behind people is a bit of a tough subject, if theyre overtaking someone else and theres no room to get past then why bother but if theyre sitting in the fast lane doing 60mph with nobody else on the road then they need to move.

I used to undertake lane hogs all the time without slowing down untill i nearly got wiped out by somebody who decided to move over to the middle lane when i was almost right next to them.

The slip roads yes its give way but its give way at 60mph, If people were taught to anticipate the movement of the traffic then they wouldnt have to slam on their brakes at the last minute to decide weather or not they can get on, its like people dont expect to see a main road at the end of a slip road even though theyve been driving alongside it for 400m with a good view of the main carriageway and the traffic on it.
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 03:04 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I think I'm fairly calm and tolerant of other road users, except people changing lanes on the motorway without checking mirrors, absolutely does my head In that

You have followed me so you must be calm lol.
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2013, 09:59 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote:
(27-02-2013, 03:04 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: I think I'm fairly calm and tolerant of other road users, except people changing lanes on the motorway without checking mirrors, absolutely does my head In that

You have followed me so you must be calm lol.

there were visibility issues on that occasion due to samass in the racenad lmao
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Yep, sorry bout that Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Quote:
(27-02-2013, 05:31 PM)Niall Wrote: Seriously, that may sound racist but ive noticed that the majority of them just cant drive for shit and are so rude and try and bully their way around the roads. Could have something to do with the fact that the driving test out there is literally just to drive up a road a few yards and thats it

Ill PM you a story about that that is totally un-racist and based entirely on facts.

Just like what i said over a year ago about seatbelts and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOKcHmFH7s

lol at one minute where the guy takes his attackers door off!
Thanks given by:
The Lycra-Clad Army! Always a friggin cyclist that it takes ya ages to overtake in built up areas then when you get past them you come up on a red light and they either cut down your n/s so when ya set off you've got to try get past em all over again or even more irritatingly they hop up the kerb, go over the crossing, and drop back down! If your a road user you abide by ALL the rules of the road not become a pedestrian when it suits!

Also when I'm in the bus on the motorway, riding the limiter at 62, come up behind someone doin 55-60, swing out to overtake......... Noooooooo, all of a sudden they always decide to go up to 65 so I'm forced to drop back in behind them and surprise surprise they slow back down to 55-60 again! Some fella did this to me five times yesterday in a Xsara on the M53 and the started shaking his head and waving his fingers at the severely pissed off bus driver behind him right up his arse flashing his lights then starts waving a police letter head out his window at me! Proper numpty!
Thanks given by:
People that leave there high beams on down country roads and then ride a inch off your bumper -_-
people that pull out of a junction on a fast flowing road and then stay at 10mph
Old people
people that cut roundabouts forcing you onto the grassy roundabout (some guy did this to me after a week of me driving.. pooped abit :'( )
people that hesitate too much
people that cant judge distance and leave about a 10 car distance at the lights so by the time theve turned green and you get to them there red again
Chavvy shits that think there 1.0l corsa b is 'Rappppppppid'
People that cant decide a steady pace on the motorway
People that are too lady garden to use the accelerator
People that overtake at rediculous speeds on the wrong side of the road ether in a populated area or country road blind bends
Taxi drivers
People that give you abuse when they make a mistake and then blame you
People that speed up when its a 2 into 1 road and your going past them
People that park on corners
People that have stupid pink cars with sh*t like powered by fairy dust on the back
People think because there car is more expensive than yours they have more right to be on the road
People that pull across the motorway because there too stupid to pre-interptitate and get in lane
People that block you in in car parks
People that are in there cars, parked causing an abstruction but just look at you asif to say, well im not moving
People that cant read priority signs

I think people in general, they annoy me...
Thanks given by:
hahahahaha nice

looks like fun living in russia lol there well bad for road rage !!!

Chavvy shits that think there 1.0l corsa b is 'Rappppppppid'

lmfao

not road rage but funny as f*ck loooool
heees gonna av my pants daaan

http://youtu.be/LgrQD-5el88
Thanks given by:
People think because there car is more expensive than yours they have more right to be on the road

This. Some absolute wan*er in a merc tried to bully his way in front of me on the a38 last night. I dont tend to have a problem with people......... Much. Aslong as thay stay out my way im fine. But yeah that merc driver had 3 goes to bully his way in and faild to get infont of me. So he stoped the car got out n walked right infront of me..... Bad move. Needless to say i won the argument. I dont no how much merc bumpers are but thay are alot more than a peugeot one.

but gotta say if you drive like a cock expect to get treated like one
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
Got another one to add....people that don't stop when the obstruction is on thier side! Seeing their face when they realise I'm not stopping for thier incompetency is priceless. lol they can't even comprehend how few fucks I give about my car lol.

And on the subject of people not respecting pugs...those are the people that need taught a lesson....by slowly overtaking them badly in a broken coaling car....oh wait, not doing much for the image there lol. lol But tbh even with a newer or more widely 'acceptable' car, people still pull out, don't give way etc etc. I don't think it has anything to do with the car tbh, people just have no respect for other road users.
Thanks given by:
Got another one to add....people that don't stop when the obstruction is on thier side! Seeing their face when they realise I'm not stopping for thier incompetency is priceless. they can't even comprehend how few fucks I give about my car lol.

Im the exact same mate. People in top range cars like bmw n mercs try to argue with me all the time. My car £300 thers £20.000+ hmmmm whos gunna come off worse really.

I really dont care for my car much the other day found myself getting lost on a dirt road so decided im a rally driver....... Almost crashed lmao
Thanks given by:
People who sit in car parks for ages doing nothing then as they drive of, start playing on their phone!

Had a bloke head straight at me today thinking its more important to fill out a lottery ticket than pay attention to the road so he ended up on my side of the road with my beeping and shouting at him like f*ck.
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2013, 07:33 PM)MrsMidnight Wrote: People who sit in car parks for ages doing nothing then as they drive of, start playing on their phone!

Had a bloke head straight at me today thinking its more important to fill out a lottery ticket than pay attention to the road so he ended up on my side of the road with my beeping and shouting at him like f*ck.

thats just weston, people around there are weird Wink
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2013, 10:01 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: thats just weston, people around there are weird

This
Thanks given by:
Had another incident in the van yesterday, pulling into tesco petrol station. it was on the opposite side of the road leading into the car park, and there was a filter lane for cars turning into the petrol station. Couple of cars coming the opposite way so i stopped the van in the marked right turn bit, and some numpty drove literally straight into me.

5mph head on, hardly scratched the van, i was just bemused as to how he drove into me so slowly without seeing a van there?!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Max Fuel XUD - end road rage

/thread
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2013, 10:01 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(28-02-2013, 10:01 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: thats just weston, people around there are weird

This

No idea what you could possibly be on about!

Angel
Thanks given by:
I hate every one in car parks. Thay all piss me off so much. None of them can park or drive or even give a shit if anyone is near them when thay reverse out of a parking spot.

Managed to hook a old guy on a mobility scooter last month. I had borrowed my dads van to go and pick some stuff up and after slowly reversing out a spot herd a thud and some people shouting so i got out. The moron on the mobility scooter had decided to not stop and i didnt see him and ended up with his scooter on the tow bar on the van.

Made me laff just how stupid the people some people are.
Thanks given by:
This thread reminds me that my horn isn't as loud as I'd like it to be.
Thanks given by:
(01-03-2013, 02:28 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: This thread reminds me that my horn isn't as loud as I'd like it to be.

triple air horns ftmfw
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I should disconnect my horn tbh, it gets far too much use! S
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road Rage.. No one likes VW's Anyway Wor Jimmy 38 8,983 01-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Wor Jimmy
  Road Rage John1.4 22 5,140 10-10-2013, 12:05 PM