French Car Night at Ace Cafe 21/01/13

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Car Night at Ace Cafe 21/01/13
(14-01-2013, 08:21 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Sam have you been watching Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by any chance?

nope, i just have a head full of film titles!

(14-01-2013, 08:22 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(14-01-2013, 08:16 PM)samass Wrote: We can talk about make up and hair products and nail polish and thongs and perfect kissing.

Hmm....maybe i won't let her out of arms reach then! lmao

Kim, gyms are overrated. Best way to lose approx 30 pounds every, single, month. Without fail. lol

Probably for the best, you don't want to have to fork out for counselling
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Haha!

They are, but unfortunately I'm incredibly lazy, and it's the only way I'm going to do any proper exercise/tone up. Eating nachos at Ace won't help either lol
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Steve we'll sort something out, I'll be finishing work at 4 so will be able to meet up beforehand probably Smile
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 08:25 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Haha!

They are, but unfortunately I'm incredibly lazy, and it's the only way I'm going to do any proper exercise/tone up. Eating nachos at Ace won't help either lol

Eating nachos helps any situation out. Especially the ones from the belle isle    
Thanks given by:
I can sympathise with you there Kim, im also incredibly lazy, so lazy in fact that i cant be bothered to sign up to the gym! Rofl

(14-01-2013, 08:27 PM)Scott Wrote: Steve we'll sort something out, I'll be finishing work at 4 so will be able to meet up beforehand probably Smile

Cool, i dont know how long we're gonna be at the court in Watford, im sure we can kill some time around there, and then meet up with you in time to head to Ace. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There's a shopping centre there so you can keep the lady happy by taking her around the shops after your session is done Wink
Thanks given by:
That should be fun with no money! Doh Window shopping it is then!
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 08:29 PM)vlj Wrote:

Eating nachos helps any situation out. Especially the ones from the belle isle [attachment=4381]

What the hell is it with you and taking pictures of food? Are you some sort of food pervert?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
He knows I get jealous, so he taunts me.
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 08:42 PM)Niall Wrote:
(14-01-2013, 08:29 PM)vlj Wrote:

Eating nachos helps any situation out. Especially the ones from the belle isle

What the hell is it with you and taking pictures of food? Are you some sort of food pervert?

I like to scroll back through them and remind myself of better times once had. Nothing wrong with liking food

(14-01-2013, 08:43 PM)Scott Wrote: He knows I get jealous, so he taunts me.

And this. Whatsapp is just a constant stream of food pictures between us
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 08:43 PM)Scott Wrote: He knows I get jealous, so he taunts me.

Oh in that case if its in the name of bullying you, im happy!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Trying to find the postcode for the esso garage/services on the a2 to see if any one would like to meet there for the drive to ace.

Wingnuts I would bring my gf but she would do all your heads in by keep going on dose mine in lol
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 09:02 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Trying to find the postcode for the esso garage/services on the a2 to see if any one would like to meet there for the drive to ace.

Wingnuts I would bring my gf but she would do all your heads in by keep going on dose mine in lol

Jeez, is it that hard to spell my username? lol

Tbh, my misus wouldnt be coming if it wasnt for this court hearing beforehand, she wants to be with me for that, then Scott drew my attention to the fact its Ace night the same night, so shes kinda getting dragged along to it. She wont be there by choice. Not her "thing". Rofl
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 09:08 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: then Scott drew my attention to the fact its Ace night the same night, so shes kinda getting dragged along to it. She wont be there by choice.
Ah, nice to see you're shifting the blame off onto me already lol
Thanks given by:
Oh, but of course mate! Wink
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate trying to play black ops 2 zombies lol
Thanks given by:
Lol, multi-tasking FTW! Shame its Bops though. Nospeak
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 09:26 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Lol, multi-tasking FTW! Shame its Blackops though. Nospeak

SRowell.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2013, 09:08 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(14-01-2013, 09:02 PM)Ben hdi306 Wrote: Trying to find the postcode for the esso garage/services on the a2 to see if any one would like to meet there for the drive to ace.

Jeez, is it that hard to spell my username? lol

Tbh, my misus wouldnt be coming if it wasnt for this court hearing beforehand, she wants to be with me for that, then Scott drew my attention to the fact its Ace night the same night, so shes kinda getting dragged along to it. She wont be there by choice. Not her "thing". Rofl

Can be her way of saying thanks for the lift
I took smanfa to BB auditions so made her stay till ace :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
im happy with that im right near there

im happy with that im right near there
Thanks given by:
DA12 3BH is what i've come up with for esso at cobham on the a2
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Just looked it up its close but not the garage/service stashion, if you put it in google maps you can see how close that postcode is

Kwik- would you be traveling that way if so what time?
Thanks given by:
I'm tavelling up from afternoon as my mums birthday so gonna jam with her for a bit. I could maybe meet you somewhere by the blackwall tunnel though and i could show you some traffic shortcuts on a convoy?
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Pending my boost leak being fixed I will b their. Can my name b added to the list? Currently only a maybe though..
Thanks given by:
Me and sam should be there if we get his car sorted this week, if not I'm hoping for the clutch to be done in the leon and I'll come in that.

I will be in the GTi next month for sure!
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't think I will be making it due to being skint having to work a week in hand. Doh.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 01:00 PM)kingy Wrote: Don't think I will be making it due to being skint having to work a week in hand. Doh.

Kingy you let down! Lol :p

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Chris - if you are deffo going can you put my bonnet in the back please as Spike2002 and myself are going to come down for the night in my Dtub and fit it there and then - we will fold the old bonnet up and take it away after driving over it a few times for lols Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Okay I'm bailing
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Again! Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ace Cafe 20/04/2014 French Classic and Performance Dum-Dum 6 2,171 20-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Ace Cafe 15/04/13 French Car Night Kwik 132 55,257 16-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Kwik
  Ace Cafe 18/03/13 French Car Night Kwik 92 28,573 18-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Ben Jay