My 306, mates Ibiza

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 306, mates Ibiza
A few pictures I took tonight, unfortunatly ended up with many more pictures of the Seat than mine.. And it's filthy!

[Image: IMG_3123_zpsb39cec90.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3122_zps0746d569.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3131_zps32e5959d.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3130_zps9fdcefe3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3139_zpsbde163ae.jpg]
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
That ride height on the 306 is SPOT ON!

Not stupid low, still some height on the front. Perfect height, top work!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Lovely looking car that... Have you a project thread anywhere for it?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile It's on 40mm Spax springs, which were originally Nial's I think. The back it a HDI disc beam with hybrid ARB, supposedly lowered 40mm, ideally I would want the back up a tad but it will probably just stay like this..

(06-01-2013, 08:05 PM)Harky Wrote: Lovely looking car that... Have you a project thread anywhere for it?

Think I started one ages back, nowhere near up to date though!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
306 looks smart and agree the hide height is pretty much spot on. Hopefully how I want to have mine
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate, clean your wheels next time though. Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2013, 07:52 PM)silverzx Wrote: Looking good mate, clean your wheels next time though. Tongue

The whole car is filthy, the camera hides it pretty well. The wheels are in a real bad way, most of the dirt won't come off. They were painted straight over the silver, with no laquer, the paint is peeling off in chunks and dirt is stained in.

FYI, I didn't paint the wheels, I bought them like it!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
306 looks lovely. Wish mine was black!

The wheels do let it down, they need to be silver IMO, white wheels don't really work in the real world, they just get caked in brake dust in no time anyway!

The er, German thing from Spain, well, I don't really have an opinion on it. It's a nice colour?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I will be doing them silver I think..

I don't like the Ibiza all that much, but my mate reckons its rapid, he wants a race at Santa pod this year, not sure how much chance I will have of keeping up it..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(08-01-2013, 09:25 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: The wheels do let it down, they need to be silver IMO, white wheels don't really work in the real world, they just get caked in brake dust in no time anyway!

hush you, white wheels are win!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
you're missing teh plastic trim that goes around the intercooler and seals it to the bonnet lining, i'd try and pick one up if i was you, will help with cooling . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2013, 03:46 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: you're missing teh plastic trim that goes around the intercooler and seals it to the bonnet lining, i'd try and pick one up if i was you, will help with cooling . .Smile

I have got one, just need to dig it out, its in a massive box full of parts from the 406 engine etc.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
The 306 looks better than the Ibiza, no doubt about that....will be interesting to see who's quicker at Santa Pod though. Wink
Thanks given by:
er...are you not missing the pipe from the fuel filter to the pump too?!

and the lda top is 180 round...whys that chap?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Has an inline filter, and its that way round because it was easier to T off it for the boost controller.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
ahhhhhh

why inline filter?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2013, 10:29 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: ahhhhhh

why inline filter?!

Because Tongue

[Image: IMAG0316.jpg] Better angle to see what I mean..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Can you explain why for those of us who are non-XUD owning plebs?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2013, 12:36 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Can you explain why for those of us who are non-XUD owning plebs?

My standard one keep drawing in air, I could have fixed it, but couldn't be bothered so I just use an inline one. I may go back to standard at some point though.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by: