SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SALE INTEREST!! TD04 Adaptor plates
Sorry for delay martyn, Ive T2 left atm not got K14 atm and waiting on manifold plates to be retapped batch ive got sat here drilled wrong
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im interested in the manifold/turbo plate. I will do the hotside my self

And how did you seal these plates? are they machined flat already?

edit: forgot im using the other shaped manifold Undecided

the holes look really similar to gt15, does the gt15 definitely not fit onto the k14/t2 manifold?

The manifolds are angled differntly when fitting as stock but as long as the holes line up then the plates should work?
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:
To be honest i havent a clue about the GT15 if i were you if your making the hotside yourself id make the manifold one too while your at it as i dont think this is right for your application tbh
Thanks given by:
still seems pricey this...or am I just tight?

I gota low millage great condition 2005 td04 for £50inc postage....but 65 to fit it and its not a straight fit as one hole still needs drilling?!

local firm can do one off 8mm plates for a tenner...Im going there...
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2012, 02:15 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: still seems pricey this...or am I just tight?

I gota low millage great condition 2005 td04 for £50inc postage....but 65 to fit it and its not a straight fit as one hole still needs drilling?!

Custom made plates for a tenner ?

Surely they would lose lots of money making these?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2012, 02:15 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: still seems pricey this...or am I just tight?

(23-12-2012, 02:15 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: ...or am I just tight?

Yeah, that.

Get some pics up of the plates for a tenner when they're done - I can't wait to see what the apprentice steel worker can knock up in his lunch hour. And if you can some how get around having to drill that extra hole in the manifold then that'd be great, when can you teach me witchcraft too?
Thanks given by:
...just saying seems steep
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
these are laser cut drilled and tapped and supplied with studs, the K14 are a perfect fit as the exhaust elbow doesnt foul a bolt, please post these ones for a tenner i wanted these to look as if the turbo was made for the car rather than a lash up setup like ive seen,

sold plenty so you just must be a tight arse!! looking forward to seeing your plates haha
Thanks given by:
Have you got any of these for the the T2 left, as I've come across a very cheap tdo4, cheers
Thanks given by:
Yes ive got the hotside plate just need to get some manifold ones as he drilled these iv got here wrong but will ask him to get some sorted buddy as get back to you asap

CJ
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud
Thanks given by:
To be honest, two square plates, with correct lolcated flow hole and bolt holes would be adequate, as i've seen some people do before (no need to cut the entire pattern of the outside of the flange out), but for a pure application to get an MHI turbo to fit, £65 is easily reasonable - they sell because there is a need for them. It takes hours to cut one out using chain drilling, and then filing it all out, which i've done before. But personally depends if you wanna f*ck about like that with a hand drill, vice, and file for 6 hours making them both, and getting the patterns for them, and lining them up. Sometimes its just easier to buy something ready made, and bolt it on. I bet they cost alot less than £65 to make, but they are still worth it if you need them, and dont have the time/facilities/skills/inclination to make them.

This, with the braided hoses available, and cheap £40 turbo off ebay can see a td04 mounted to an xud for less than £130!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Laser cutting is the main cost dave just so it looks like its made for it, hence when i look down thw back of my engine it looks oem Smile
Thanks given by:
Bump, I will be interested in a set of plates towards the end of the week. Have you got any K14 left? Send me a PM, Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Any news on these yet?
Thanks given by:
Just messaged the guy going to try get some made up asap as i need manifold plates where the threaded hole for the TD04 and larger holes for nut and bolts through manifold and some K14s made asap

Ive not forgot guys just had a lot on
Thanks given by:
Spoke to him today and hes going to try and get some made up for the end of week guys
Thanks given by:
Cheers,
Thanks given by:
Good news. Thanks! Keep updating this thread.. Smile. I want K14 ones. Smile
Thanks given by:
Bump..Smile
Thanks given by:
Im just teying to find templates for k14 cant remember the stud positions for elbow anyone got one they havent used that could do a template will have T2 ready in few days
Thanks given by:
I will have a t2 plates as soon as there done, will even pay u up front if it makes dispatch faster, really could do with them by the weekend if poss
Thanks given by:
Much going on with these? Looking at a TD04 so will be looking for one of these too.
Thanks given by:
is it just me or does piggy1987 bitch about everything,lol.some people make me laugh.
Thanks given by:
Im after a set for k14 pm'd you Smile

Thanks given by:
Right guys im taking the K14 turbo to gym to give my guy for the templete for K14 hotside as entioned earlier the templet got damaged so need holes linging up again. but hopefully have some K14 this week

Ive got a few T2 ready to go sent a few pms regarding this but if you want a t2 let me know and can get out asap

going to get as many as i can made up as people are showing interest in these again

(03-02-2013, 09:13 PM)bayley Wrote: is it just me or does piggy1987 bitch about everything,lol.some people make me laugh.

Totally agree with you TBH, but il leave it at that Smile

Ive provided plenty of these plates at what i see a fair price for a straight fit K14 is no messing and not being funny if your not capable of drilling one hole and either tapping it or putting a bolt through, this product is not for you Smile

and as Dan has also mentioned weve not seen pictures of these £10 quid plates either lol Smile

oh and just for piggy the reason you have to drill the hotside is so you get the centre of the elbow lined up central with the Turbine its the only way as you dont want the elbow off centre as it will reduce flow

but jus sayin Smile
Thanks given by:
Any left mate?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 10:52 AM)David Wrote: Any left mate?

You will have to get in the que Wink lol im still waiting

Thanks given by:
Im just waiting back on my man David on k14 but have a few T2 spare
Thanks given by:
Bump!!! K14 update? Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  td04 for sale Mac22 7 2,246 28-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  Td04 13t for sale bashbarnard 12 2,688 07-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Parts for sale, vent gauge holder, bosch pump, mani adaptor Nath140889 50 8,931 18-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Nath140889