was I in the right? i think so.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was I in the right? i think so.
fight or flight instinct at end of the day. some jump straight in others walk off. unfortunaly for andy he jumped in. and i will echo what everyones saying, hopefully just a slap on the wrist
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 06:15 AM)Andy Wrote: So, I was arrested tonight because I hit someone.
The reason I hit someone was because a girl I know got a wack off of some bloke. Im sorry but tbh would you lot have done the same thing? One thing I hate is violence towards women. Had to grow up with it so its something i just cannot put up with.

Have been released but who knows what this d**k is gonna try and hold against me because I did make a mess of his mug. Personally I don't think I acted (instinctively) the wrong way. Don't fook with Andy Pandy haha.

Just needed somewhere to vent.

Sorry lads.

Good lad i would of done the same respect to you for doing it. ThumbsUp

Thanks given by:
Haaaaa. Puggy, slag? So you know my friends do you? You know she likes to get smashed in every public toilet? You was stood next to me when I seen her walking past this bloke who then proceeded to thump her. You know how my brain Works and shit I've had to deal with in my life?

I believe the answers are...
No, no, no, no, no ohh and errm NO!
Dick.
Thanks given by:
Too right you was in the right, even if you didn't know the girl I'd have chinned him too.
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
So what your saying is you saw this bloke hitting this woman, you were quite close to them and instantly you reacted andyou hit him to stop him hitting her again only using as much force as was reasonable and necessary at the time?

If so legally although youve been arrested you should be fine.
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:So what your saying is you saw this bloke hitting this woman, you were quite close to them and instantly you reacted andyou hit him to stop him hitting her again only using as much force as was reasonable and necessary at the time?

If so legally although youve been arrested you should be fine.

<3 You big dude.

And yes, yes that's exactlyish how it happened.

And tom. If that's true then that indeed says it all!
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:19 PM)Dicky Wrote: Too right you was in the right, even if you didn't know the girl I'd have chinned him too.

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one and wouldnt just sit there watching a girl get a pasting while i tap the guy on the shoulder saying please stop.
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:25 PM)Andy Wrote: <3 You big dude.

How were you released this morning, are you NFA, Charged or on bail. Have you been interviewed about it / are they going to interview you about it.

Oh and the law that says you can protect other people comes from common law (law older than the police and courts)

Ill try and dig out the wording for you.
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(15-12-2012, 03:25 PM)Andy Wrote: <3 You big dude.

How were you released this morning, are you NFA, Charged or on bail. Have you been interviewed about it / are they going to interview you about it.

Oh and the law that says you can protect other people comes from common law (law older than the police and courts) but its been clarified by section 3 subsection 1 of the criminal law act 1987 (IIRC)

Ill try and dig out the wording for you.

Tbh mate I don't know. How bads that. All I remember is being let go but I wasn't charged or anything. Nor was I interviewed as such. I dunno mate, I guess I'll find out.
I'm gonna go in there before work tonight and see what's happening.
I don't even remember giving them info. although I knew the custody officer bloke.

Its a bit hazy but we shall just see what happens. I know the bouncers told the police he wacked her and then I wacked him.

Tbh I think I'll be fine. I won't get a record, and everything will go back to how it should.
Thanks given by:
This isnt a thread about who might be flynn, keep it on topic please

All flynn related posts are being deleted
Thanks given by:
K Smile
Still think you did the right thing Andy.
Thanks given by:
Cheers Andy. I believe I acted in a way any decent bloke would. Just instinct. That's something that cannot be helped. If I'd have had longer to think then I believe I would a acted a little different but mehh, what's done is done.
Thanks given by:
Yeah from what your saying mate it sounds like you did the right thing.

Cant stand people who hit women.
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 04:05 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Yeah from what your saying mate it sounds like you did the right thing.

Cant stand people who hit women.

Cheers Dum. I'm glad you think so.
I think next time I see you. 'I Will' buy the beers.

Just for the record to people who don't know me.
I'm a nice bloke and not some psychotic loon.
Thanks given by:
Team chris brown.
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:45 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: This isnt a thread about who might be flynn, keep it on topic please

All flynn related posts are being deleted

were you referring to my post? pm me if so, but i was just backing up Andy...

anyhow, I dont have anything new to add, but yeah, you were right, possibly morally wrong, but I support Andy. I'd have done the same.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
sam not just you. there were others Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
At the end of the day guys I did what I did. Cannot be changed. I hope I get off though. Giggity.

Im glad that most of you agree with me and have the same way of thinking.

As soon as i know whats happening. Ill let you all know.
Thanks given by:
My answer is no you didn't do the right thing.

Is it right for a man to hit a woman? No

Is it right for a woman to hit a man? No

Is it right for anyone to hit anyone as assault? No

If your in a boxing ring then fine but in public your just an under developed creature.. Use your mouth words.. Restrain him in a controlled fashion if you must to then use your words but just a thump for a thump is dumb.

*not what it sounds like happened here but if I saw for example a woman in a bar slap a guy round the face for saying something she didn't like she has been just as bad as the guy your talking about here..and although I'd be the bigger person and not drop to her level women should not be aloud to hit a bloke in just the same way as a bloke shouldn't hit a lady.. So do you think someone should walk over and give her a slap for giving him a slap?
Thanks given by:
Just to make it clear as mentioned in the first post.

I know the girl and she is a friend mind.
She's not a bitch. She's someone I've known for years. I know her family and her boyfriend.

I personally think I did the right thing by me and said girl. I would have felt so guilty if I just sat back and watched or not acted as quickly as I did. I admit it was a stupid thing to do in a public place but I have 0 logic.

No matter what happens. I'm happy/glad/thankful I acted the way I did. Weston is full of rough rapists and murderers sadly. People may not think it. But its a rough place due to all the meatheads trying to be number 1.
Thanks given by:
I just pm'd you same as Chris said, it's not about what you do, it's about what you say 90% of the time
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 06:29 PM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: I just pm'd you same as Chris said, it's not about what you do, it's about what you say 90% of the time

Again, thanks for that mate. Is appreciated greatly.
Thanks given by:
Just had the call to say everything has been dropped.
That was quick.

Well at least I'm not gonna suffer from it.

On with my life.
Thanks given by:
Good lad!!! Well done
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Great news bud Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
Good stuff man. Tho if you did go to jail, at least you'd have fun. Cuz you like it in the bum.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Pleased for you mate! Maybe there is some proper justice out there after all!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Cheers Lads.

Appreciated.

Sam... Only you.
Thanks given by:
Lucky it's been dropped!

One of my mates punched a lad, broke his jaw unfortunately.
Was unusual of my mate to get Into a fight anyway but the guy with the broken jaw took it to court.

Proper screwed life up for my mate for awhile.

In the end he only got community service and a massive court fees fine.

Pretty unlucky all because of one punch!
Thanks given by:
I am fully aware of what a single punch can do to the human body. I admit what I did was thoroughly stupid. But I don't regret doing it.

I'm lucky, the dick head was lucky. The girl wasn't so lucky.

But mehh. Done and dusted.
Thanks given by: