Faking a break down?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faking a break down?
people like you piss me off.
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
So, you break down, can't move your car = have to leave it at work and can't go to party?

Or, he says, "oh, well, you help out in here and I'll deliver then...."
Thanks given by:
In my opinion? Go do some f*cking work. If I knew someone was taking the piss out of me like that I'd hunt them down.

Plenty of millions of unemployed people in the world that would be 100% committed. If you can't be because you want to go to a party, do the honourable thing and quit. You can go to all the parties you want then.

f*cking priorities man.

/rage
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just take the fuse for the CD player out, I blew that oncw and also controls something to do with the car ignition on a phase 2 dturbo anyway.
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
LOL you guys on ya high horses need ti realise that as ive explaind its not a proper job its for a friend and and his dad on mates rates that just covers cost of fuel so it isnt evan a proper paid job! I just dont want to cause shit between me and my friends dad, so all of you get off your high horses, ive had my fair shar of full time job paid my taxs so I amNOT onethese who will not work and turn down a full time job!! So get dowm from your high horse!
Thanks given by:
Lot's of high horses there.

[Image: your-high-horse.jpg]

Oh yeah, also, you disgust me.
[Image: smiley_smug.gif]
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
I know where he's coming from, bosses being lady gardens... I've been messed around with days off, as being told yes i could have them, then the day before being told no... Don't think so. Id do it if I was in the same position, but kinda hard being a mechanic and saying my car doesn't work Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol........
Thanks given by:
High horse my arse, i'm just explaining that if some wee lady garden f*cked me around like that he wouldn't be associated with me for very long.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Full time job or helping a friend out, stop being a douche and go to work. Should have booked it off properly
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Go to work. Then party afterwards? :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A++ thread, would read again
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2012, 02:33 PM)wiggy Wrote: LOL you guys on ya high horses need ti realise that as ive explaind its not a proper job its for a friend and and his dad on mates rates that just covers cost of fuel so it isnt evan a proper paid job! I just dont want to cause shit between me and my friends dad, so all of you get off your high horses, ive had my fair shar of full time job paid my taxs so I amNOT onethese who will not work and turn down a full time job!! So get dowm from your high horse!

Yeah, okay.

Bollocks. If it was, you'd have rung and said, sorry, can't help you out, got somewhere to be and he wouldn't give a fook as it's just helping someone out...
Thanks given by:
^^^^ agree with this

Piss take go get a proper job, ur obv not payin tax now and havent a proper job!

Winds me up people like you, no wonder we have so many people scammin the system if they even try scam friends like you do
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dude, Seriously...

I work for Comet and so does Midnightclub...
As you have probably seen in the news it looks like we are about to lose our jobs. Its tough out there right now. Go to work FFS.
I would kill to have a safe job. Whats the point of risking it to go and party? You'll just spend too much money, f*ck some bird riddled with aids and get her pregnant... And you probably wont even remember it.

Do the decent thing. Id happily work right now!!!
Thanks given by:
100% warning level just for pissing so many people off? LOL
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
Thanks given by:
100% is saved for Niall and Flynn...
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2012, 07:44 PM)Scott Wrote: 100% is saved for Niall and Flynn...

Thanks babe. Knew there was a special spot under your mouse button finger for me Inlove
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Get in work you lazy bumder. As Ripp said, if it was genuine, you'd just ring and say, sorry can't help out...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
This guy is either trolling, or he's a complete and utter bellend. I suspect the latter..

Get to work, I know a lot of people who would kill for your "job", it's an income. Which is getting harder and harder to find.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Trolling
Thanks given by:
Hahaha so many fooled Smile
Thanks given by:
Just no. Now that people have raged at you, you where trolling. ಠ_ಠ
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Stupid question what is trolling?

Never heard of that before.
Thanks given by:
's alright, when Vaz says his takeaway driver has let him down again I'll tell him why Wink
Thanks given by:
Trolling..... 'So many fooled' ??? No pal youve not fooled anyone youve just basically announced how much of a bell end you are

And think your the only one who thinks your funny, om leavin it at that as winds me up when you get peoples backs up who may actually be losing thiere jobs like theyve mentioned in this thread

Shame you cant be given neg rep
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fooled? Bollocks. You're just trying to back out. I'm sure your "boss" would love to have this thread stuck under his nose, you'd be able to go to lots of parties then, you'd have so much free time!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What your Most embarrassing break down? daniel909 44 6,144 29-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Break, Fix, or Engine Swap? Dodgy Bob 10 2,258 26-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Sell It or Break it? bigcheez2k3 9 2,288 28-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.