Faking a break down?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faking a break down?
Yes guys you read it right, I want to fake a brake down, what fuse can I pull/plug I can take off that'll stop my dtub running but still turn over just not fire?

I work at a take away and are very strict about bookin days off so want to turn up tmw and fake a brake down, just to go to a party! Lol

Any feedback welcome lol
Thanks given by:
smack the inertia sensor with something.

Remind me never to trust you...
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
2 million unemployed and you want to risk lossing your job by frauding the company
good luck
Thanks given by:
look behind the battery for the inertia switch, or pull the multi plug off the glow plug relay. there is lots of ways
Thanks given by:
Why not just phone in sick? or just tell them your cars broken down
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 10:46 PM)cully Wrote: 2 million unemployed and you want to risk lossing your job by frauding the company
good luck

what i thought. let's find out where he works and show this thread..

Thanks given by:
Haha, I know most of the guys on here would do the same! Lol
Thanks given by:
Just put a lil petrol on the drivers seat, and light a match. Cant work then.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
You pikey bastard get to work!

Wind the max fuel screw in the one I showed you on side of pump, if its getting no fuel it ain't gunna start, then wind it back out and drive off
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
You know, you could just go to work? Or book time of for partys
Thanks given by:
if you take out the keys, it will not start.

Thanks given by:
Haha im goin for half a night the guna a party and it isnt actual work work its helpin a friend out doin deliverys for a few nights

But dont wanna fall out wi him by sayin.not comin in tmw guna a party lol
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 10:46 PM)cully Wrote: 2 million unemployed and you want to risk lossing your job by frauding the company
good luck

Class
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 11:00 PM)wiggy Wrote: Haha im goin for half a night the guna a party and it isnt actual work work its helpin a friend out doin deliverys for a few nights

But dont wanna fall out wi him by sayin.not comin in tmw guna a party lol

that doesn't fit in with your first post there pal....

Thanks given by:
should have give abit of notice. they probs would have let you have it off or get someone to cover for you
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 10:44 PM)wiggy Wrote: Yes guys you read it right, I want to fake a brake down, what fuse can I pull/plug I can take off that'll stop my dtub running but still turn over just not fire?

I work at a take away and are very strict about bookin days off so want to turn up tmw and fake a brake down, just to go to a party! Lol

Any feedback welcome lol

Definatley says you work in a takeaway. And are strict about booking days off, why would you book any days off if it was only for a couple of days?
Thanks given by:
thought it wud save all this explaining but obvly not, its a friends dads shop so its not oficial work just abit of money for deliverying, and my friends dad gets very arsey/strict abt days off and I had last week off for hulloween so rather fake a break down than take the piss lol
Thanks given by:
I work for a takeaway and it helps that I'm the car person there, means I can use a myriad of excuses and no-one will question me Big Grin

Flat tyre
Broken handbrake cables
Air in the fuel system
Thanks given by:
Dude i know what you mean i worked in a takeaway for 3 years. My original boss was more like a friend if I needed a day off I'd have it as long as he'd have 2 weeks notice.
Then new people took over it and they're like. I'm the main driver there as no one speaks English or knows where they're going so I'm rushing around like mad doing deliveries answering phones working the computer and taking care of customers for the same wage as the other driver that does about 15-20 deliveries a night when I'm covering anywhere from 20-50 deliveries a night. If I ever wanted a day off then I'd have to give 2 weeks notice then it still wasn't garenteed I'd they didn't have cover.
What I did was ring them up half way through the day and say I think I are something dodgy the day before and have a really dodgy stomach. It's against the law for them to have someone working around food that could potentionally have food poising. With the car what id do is "accidentally break down" outside a customers house that's close to the shop. Then that way you've dropped the delivery off so no one is going to come get it off you you can walk to the shop cash up and get a friend to tow your car home Wink.

(02-11-2012, 11:25 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I work for a takeaway and it helps that I'm the car person there, means I can use a myriad of excuses and no-one will question me Big Grin

Flat tyre
Broken handbrake cables
Air in the fuel system

Does make it so much easier when they ain't got a clue.
Had one bloke thought he knew what he was doing so he looked under my bonnet once and literally said yeah it's f*cked.
Auxrially belt snapped hahahahaaa
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2012, 11:28 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Dude i know what you mean i worked in a takeaway for 3 years. My original boss was more like a friend if I needed a day off I'd have it as long as he'd have 2 weeks notice.
Then new people took over it and they're like. I'm the main driver there as no one speaks English or knows where they're going so I'm rushing around like mad doing deliveries answering phones working the computer and taking care of customers for the same wage as the other driver that does about 15-20 deliveries a night when I'm covering anywhere from 20-50 deliveries a night. If I ever wanted a day off then I'd have to give 2 weeks notice then it still wasn't garenteed I'd they didn't have cover.
What I did was ring them up half way through the day and say I think I are something dodgy the day before and have a really dodgy stomach. It's against the law for them to have someone working around food that could potentionally have food poising. With the car what id do is "accidentally break down" outside a customers house that's close to the shop. Then that way you've dropped the delivery off so no one is going to come get it off you you can walk to the shop cash up and get a friend to tow your car home Wink.

(02-11-2012, 11:25 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: I work for a takeaway and it helps that I'm the car person there, means I can use a myriad of excuses and no-one will question me Big Grin

Flat tyre
Broken handbrake cables
Air in the fuel system

Does make it so much easier when they ain't got a clue.
Had one bloke thought he knew what he was doing so he looked under my bonnet once and literally said yeah it's f*cked.
Auxrially belt snapped hahahahaaa

When I first got my DT there was guy there who adamant it was broken when I was coaling. Even after explaining why it did it, he still wouldn't listen and was saying I needed injector cleaner lol
Thanks given by:
Just disconnect a the fuel line from the lift pump, no fuel no fire...
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Disconect the fuel line wouldnt this mean fuelin pissin alover engine bay?
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2012, 12:19 AM)wiggy Wrote: Disconect the fuel line wouldnt this mean fuelin pissin alover engine bay?

He said lift pump, the one in the tank Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh lol, what this not do any lasting damage? Like unplugin that then turnin it over to show my mate (bosses son) that it wwont start?
Thanks given by:
Why not just do what I said ? Screw the max fuel screw in takes 2 seconds and don't get derv everywhere
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Taske piss that tho lol still got that seal thing on mine lol
Thanks given by:
Or is he doing you a favour by giving you a job cos no-one else will cos you're unreliable..? Just askin'...

Go with Jonny's plan, simplest by a mile.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
What you need to do is show your a damn good driver quick and don't need a map or sat nav. Then quit let them find other drivers they'll realise they're shit and ring you up 2 weeks later offering you more money.
Worked for me. :p
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol...was easy to make excuses about breakdowns when I had the 1.4 - brakes, bearings, battery, starter, alternator, etc....................work didnt believe me when i tried using the excuse that the Golf had broken down though! Confused Then again, maybe they knew Golfs arent fitted with flux capacitors... Tongue
Thanks given by:
Serious? :S
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What your Most embarrassing break down? daniel909 44 6,130 29-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Break, Fix, or Engine Swap? Dodgy Bob 10 2,256 26-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Sell It or Break it? bigcheez2k3 9 2,286 28-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.