Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amsterdam
#31
Soooo much advice, cheers everyone Smile

I feel as if everyone on here should be coming. Actually, I think a cheeky pit stop is in order for those of us going to the Nurburgring??

There better be a few 306's around and about though!
#32
Good news !

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20165371
On the 306 waiting list.
#33
i knew it would go down like that the government make too much out the cafe's to lose the income lol.

looks like i may be sorting my passport out after all lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#34
Haven't they been saying for years that there going to crack down? It's a publicity stunt!

We should arrange a 306 meet @ Dam... ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#35
Damn jake beat me to it D:
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#36
We should arrange a 306 meet @ Dam... ninja
[/quote]

+1 on this!!!!! amsterdam is a very nice place went there in june for 3 days.
#37
Well, just got back from week over there and it is FOOOOOKIN awesome!!

Absolutely stunning city, pain in the backside to navigate around (especially when you are off your rocker ninja) Only problem is, they don't have proper night clubs, its all about the pubs!

I would be well up for going back one day.











And yes, I made use of certain facilities in a certain district.........
#38
Was the red light any good? I'm game for Amsterdam meet asap...
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]


306 HDI, soon to be XUD
#39
(02-11-2012, 08:19 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: Only problem is, they don't have proper night clubs, its all about the pubs!

errr, they definitely do have proper clubs Wink

Glad you had a good time though, gonna spill any stories?
#40
Amsterdam is awesome, been 4 years on the trot now Big Grin Had a feeling the new rule would never come to reality, as for years you've not been allowed to smoke tobacco indoors however nothings ever said if you skin up using it (which I do, smoking pure would knock me out these days lol)

PS: The nightclubs are well away from the coffee shops/RLD. We never make that far up!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#41
The RLD (gangsta talk) is pretty damn cool, the novelty does wear off in the end, but the chicks are just so unbelievably attractive!

Main party place is in Rembrandt, granted there were a few clubs there, but my mate was a dick to the bouncers so we weren't allowed in, I will stick to my guns by saying there aren't many of them though Smile

Ok then, my top three stories would be:
1. A mate went into one of the red windows, came out suspiciously early with tears in eyes. Lady came to the window and mocked the holy shit out of him, miming he couldn't get his dick up, so he basically paid 50 euros for 5 mins HAHA
2. Another mate tried a joint for the first time, freaked out and spent the the rest of the night cuddling a toilet.
3. For an amazingly cheap laugh, check out the sex museum, it is pure comedy gold.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Amsterdam - July/ August. declantg 34 14,784 27-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)