Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
is it bad I really want this?
#1
hmm just browsing egay as per usual and would love to own this! for some reason always liked them, although not a great fan of the bumper up front

link
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#2
It's a little bad... Although I used to have a soft spot for them. You just can't get away from the image... and the fact that most have dissolved in the rain
#3
Heh, I had a simuler thought ealier when u saw an immac black escort rst in st austell on eBay
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#4
(22-10-2012, 10:18 PM)Curt Wrote: It's a little bad... Although I used to have a soft spot for them. You just can't get away from the image... and the fact that most have dissolved in the rain

yeah but the image has kind of died now along with most nova's, I'm telling myself anyway.

unmolested one darren? they do look sick when they haven't been halford battering rams
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#5
The only nova i would own is a redtop c20xe or c20let as they go like stink and that would be the only reason Big Grin



#6
Not that bad.. I'd have one. But the imageSad
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#7
I always wanted one. But then I changed that idea to a 205.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
(22-10-2012, 10:20 PM)kernow_joe Wrote:
(22-10-2012, 10:18 PM)Curt Wrote: It's a little bad... Although I used to have a soft spot for them. You just can't get away from the image... and the fact that most have dissolved in the rain

yeah but the image has kind of died now along with most nova's, I'm telling myself anyway.

unmolested one darren? they do look sick when they haven't been halford battering rams

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-FORD-ESCO...2a24b76481
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#9
^^ that escort is sexy as fook, my dad used to have a nova...loved it, then i grew upp.
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

#10
Very nice escort! I've been reading fast ford recently the old fords are really nice..
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
#11
That escort looks so porno!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
i had a 1.4 se engined one like that it was a little rocket
shame i had to sell it , kids came along and we couldnt get the pram in the boot

that was 16 years ago! bugger
#13
I've always had a soft spot for all old school hot hatches. Esp these; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-uno-turbo...3a7ae60ca5
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
#14
Nah if were talking 1.3 vauxhalls on ebay at the moment its gotta be this, far cooler

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-cheve...2435662%26




*for those who dont know the chevette is RWD and the vauxhall equivalent of a mk1/2 ford escort that costs 10-20 times as much
#15
Love novas but not the one posted above lol

[Image: 199571_471079029590739_1961359896_n.jpg]
#16
Noooooo, escort = win, nova = epic fail!! The old image still stands IMO, it's just a corsa at the end of the day and I wouldn't be seen in one of those either!
It's the ultimate of the max power era, body kits, cherry bombs, 6x9's, m3 mirrors and halfords wheels!
I used to think they were the shit back in the day tho, anyone remember NOVADOSE? Lol
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#17
I'm with dum dum on the vauxhall shoveit but my heart lies with mk2 escorts and arse out rwd fun.
#18
My mate had a chevette as a first car. Loved the rwdness

That escort does look amazing. Someone has a red one in my town. Love it


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)