Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2006 '56' Peugeot 207 1.6Hdi sport - £1000!!!!!!!!!!
#1
Alright guys, my friend is selling her Peugeot 207 on a 56 plate. The timing belt slipped and has locked the engine, so will need a new engine.

She only wants £1000 for it, and this is a £5000 car, so it's a bargain if you ask me!!!

Alloys with pretty new tires, mint bodywork, 68k I think, would be worth the £1k in parts, or ideal for a motor swap.

pics:

[Image: 522581f0.jpg]

[Image: 8d5380b4.jpg]

[Image: 89ebb411.jpg]

[Image: 7b5e70ac.jpg]

£1000!! Muchos gracias, need this gone asap. Car is located in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#2
engine size/type?
#3
Ah sorry, 1.6 Hdi Sport (90hp), 5 speed box, ac, ew, em, abs, everything works, and has plenty of TAX/MOT Wink
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#4
Where abouts is the car?
#5
Merthyr in South Wales (as on the bottom of post 1 Wink lol)
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#6
Stick an XUD in it ninja
Captain Standard

#7
Buy it and you can do it if you want! lol.
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#8
few miles closer and id take that tonight
#9
Doesn't drive so will require a trailer to take away. Car is currently still in Peugeot in Ponty as she swapped the insurance over to the new car, but is going to be collecting it from them asap and will be in Merthyr Tydfil then
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#10
Sorry I missed that!
#11
No worries lol. To be honest I think she would get way over £1000 for it if she stuck it on Ebay, but thought I'd offer it to you guys first Smile
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#12
I might have a mate who might be interested in it. Can I have a contact number?
#13
I'll give you my number but it's my friends car, but I'll deal with the questions as it's just a car to her lol.....PMing number Smile
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
#14
SOLd!
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Fiat Grande Punto 2006 1.9 multijet turbo diesel Carlos182 4 4,527 09-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Carlos182
  XUD Cabby £1000 Jonny81191 31 15,825 23-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Last Post: 1616six
  2006 fiesta ST Jukie88 24 10,795 14-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Jukie88

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)