• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2013
We've sorted it already cheers Niall Smile
Thanks given by:
Well FYC then you nazi!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just another reminder in case you haven't done so already, but please send me a PM (if you have not done so already) once your tickets have been ordered! You'll need to PM me with the reference number which is found in the reservation/booking/confirmation email.
Thanks given by:
As soon as I'm paid, im buying my ticket, so will get that pm sent. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks wangnadlets
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2013, 05:47 PM)Scott Wrote: Thanks wangnadlets

lmao
Thanks given by:
Ohh missed this bit scott about the pm I'll do in the morning
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Is there a final list Scott of the confirmed campers?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
There will be later today Smile
Thanks given by:
my car looks like shit but i don't care, i'm gonna get real drunk and sex pest all weekend . . . . . Inlove
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 09:27 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: my car looks like shit but i don't care, i'm gonna get real drunk and sex pest all weekend . . . . . Inlove

Park it next to mine, that'll make it look good lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 09:27 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: my car looks like shit but i don't care, i'm gonna get real drunk and sex pest all weekend . . . . . Inlove

Dont forget me then Wink
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scot. I did contact you about thus reference number thingy didnt I. Do I still need to email it you as ive deleted the confirmation by mistake.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yes you did mate, you're all good Smile
Thanks given by:
Ive booked my tickets scott pm you later
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 03:50 PM)Scott Wrote: Yes you did mate, you're all good Smile

So thats my ticket sorted. Camping sorted and parking sorted.
Just need to get the car on the road now. Tax and mot in 3 weeks with no job lol.
I'll be their.
Thanks given by:
So I just went through the paypal and put together a definitive list for camping...we have over 60 people camping, which is an epic turnout! It's awesome to see so many of you will be joining us. Plenty of newbies in there too so it'll be awesome getting to know everyone. I'll post the list a little later, I still need to work out all of the usernames as some people have paid for multiple people when camping so need to add them to the list too!

I'll also put a list together for everyone who has sent me their confirmation references for the show itself.
Thanks given by:
i just want to put it out there to any loose, sorry nice girls that may be camping, i'm not fetching the wife this year so ya know, giggidy . .the tent is on the pitch so let's play . . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
60 peeps camping. Oooooh yes. This is gonna be so much win. Beer on.
Thanks given by:
Gonna get messy zz
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 08:39 PM)Just Sean Wrote: Gonna get messy zz

QFT!
Thanks given by:
This will be properly epic but i do need to remind people that we are representing the club!

/gayboringrant
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 07:51 PM)Scott Wrote: So I just went through the paypal and put together a definitive list for camping...we have over 60 people camping, which is an epic turnout! It's awesome to see so many of you will be joining us. Plenty of newbies in there too so it'll be awesome getting to know everyone. I'll post the list a little later, I still need to work out all of the usernames as some people have paid for multiple people when camping so need to add them to the list too!

I'll also put a list together for everyone who has sent me their confirmation references for the show itself.

Scott I'm still yet to purchas my ticket. Hopefully within the next week so will I still be able to come onto the club stand?
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Not a problem, that's fine Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 09:28 PM)Niall Wrote: This will be properly epic but i do need to remind people that we are representing the club!

/gayboringrant

Yeah right,
Thanks given by:
Hopefully still able to come :-(
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 09:38 PM)kingy Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 09:28 PM)Niall Wrote: This will be properly epic but i do need to remind people that we are representing the club!

/gayboringrant

Yeah right,

Well put it this way, If anyone does decide to kick up and causing trouble, they will be kicked out of the campsite and wont be allowed back with this club again!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Scott/Naill

Ive done my camping payment writing all details in the comments box on pp do I still need to msg you on here ?

Thanks
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
No Sam thats all we need. Just remember to PM Scott your FCS ticket reference number (would of been at the top of the email they sent you when you ordered) so he can issue you a stand pass Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(03-07-2013, 09:44 PM)Niall Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 09:38 PM)kingy Wrote:

/gayboringrant

Yeah right,

Well put it this way, If anyone does decide to kick up and causing trouble, they will be kicked out of the campsite and wont be allowed back with this club again!
Chill out, only joking mate. Are you on your reds or summat lol.
Thanks given by: