Valentines day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines day
Then tell people and humiliate you
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i dont think she would slap and laugh at me. she doesnt seem that kind of person. but i recon she wouldnt talk to me again.
Thanks given by:
But apart from that...go for it!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Then tell people and humiliate you
thats another thing thats putting me off.
Thanks given by:
We are only joking! Go for it!
Thanks given by:
procta Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Then tell people and humiliate you
thats another thing thats putting me off.

what the boyfriends built like the hulk lol
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:We are only joking! Go for it!
:text-+1:
Thanks given by:
i know you lads are only joking, i will play the cards and see what happens, after all she laughs at my jks which are a good start.
Thanks given by:
She hot? Pics?
Thanks given by:
Ye pics or gtfo!
Thanks given by:
no pics fellas sorry.
Thanks given by:
Raid her fb then... we demand pics!
Thanks given by:
Find a way to get some!
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:
Jonny b Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:honestly? the right hand!?!?!? Call me a posh using my left but like... id feel really bad shaking someones hand with the wrist exercise hand. And also... i guess myself like a lot of young people these days use their left because... well... the mouse is in the right hand isnt it! Wink

Ha ha but your happy to shake hands with the hand you wipe your arse with lol

how do you know i use my right hand? I didnt leave it covered in shit again did I? Mate i am not bothered after going to india where they dont have bog roll and they use their hands instead!

Ha ha I don't know but a guess would say your right handed!! As most are! As for the India thing I know it's bad ain't it ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:Ha ha but your happy to shake hands with the hand you wipe your arse with lol

how do you know i use my right hand? I didnt leave it covered in shit again did I? Mate i am not bothered after going to india where they dont have bog roll and they use their hands instead!

Ha ha I don't know but a guess would say your right handed!! As most are! As for the India thing I know it's bad ain't it ha ha[/quote]

yeh. Like when i first got there i thought trying to piss in the train toilet was aweful... which was actually a tiny piss soaked room with a hole in the floor where you could see the track whizzing past beneath... and then combine not trying to touch walls with trying to piss in a 3/4 foot wide hole whilst the train is rocking from side to side... and the smell!

and then.... squat loos... they are the worst... like it didnt happen to me but what if you go to crap but you havent got your trousers down enough! you just end up shitting in your pants! and then... there is always the feeling that youre going to fall over backwards into your own crap and tbh everyone elses in most of them!

Still the worst i have seen is the raz toilets in liverpool... night out needed to go and i almost vomited when i saw the state of them... they are those metal ones with the wooden bricks either side lol. not using those! Not sure the cubicles had any doors left either! So that was the worst... the music festival ones are dire too....

but the most unexpected was the disneyland toilets... all were full apart from one at the end so i went to see and someone had had a shit on the floor... wtf!?!?!

oh and i broke a flush panel in geneva... it was stuck on with old cellotape and when i pressed it it fell off and clattered... this is a foot by a foot wide flush panel so it made quite a noise... so not only did i leave it in the loo... i also came out to a maccies restaurant full of poeple looking my way lol. If anyone goes to geneva and comes across it... i apologise!
Thanks given by:
Ha ha ha ha rofl
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wtaf sam
Thanks given by:
I hate Valentines day, everyone else looks happy...... :roll:

God I'm lonely Haha! Sad
Thanks given by:
Sam that's class!
Thanks given by:
Got this for my Gf. I cant wait to see her face when she opens it Smile

[Image: Tesco-Val-Card.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Valentines day... whatever danny wants, he'll get....
Thanks given by:
MrsMidnight Wrote:Valentines day... whatever danny wants, he'll get....

Can I come and watch?

I bought that tesco card for my bird last year....well I say bought. I actually printed it lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
haha cheers guys! Yeh toilet related accidents / almost accidents are hilarious!

On another note... when I was in China me and my mate both broke towel rails by pulling towels off them :/

When I was in Japan me and the same mate actually... well... we pressed all the buttons on the toilet! Very funny results!

And the biggest story of them all... I was part of a school exchange at a school in India... Every morning id brush my teeth and see water running out of the tanks into the sink basin but then... no plumbing from the bottom of the sink... just straight onto the tiled floor. Now when you tile a bathroom you use tiles to walk on.... like grippy ones... not ones to go on the wall. For some reason indian builders... infact im going to call them cobblers... had put the same tiles on the floor as on the wall... the white cheapo ones which are obviously slippy when wet.... so....

One evening... I came out of the shower.... (boost came on ;D) and i slipped over on the floor... ouch you think... well what made it worse was that to stop myself falling i only went and grabbed a sink.... which came off the wall.... and broke in half on the tiled floor... which was also cracked to smitherines!!!

But oh no! This story aint over folks! As I got up a small indian boy came out of a squat loo and i asked... "what should i do?" and no word of a lie his reply was... "I think the best thing you can do is run!". f*cking LOL! He then promptly ran away and I tried put the two pieces of sink back together and put them back onto the sink bracket lol.

The next day I walked past a meeting where they were trying to work out who had smashed up their bathroom! I tried to explain but because im english they didnt understand Big Grin WIN!
Thanks given by:
I cant even be bothered to read that lol
Thanks given by:
Ok i haven't read any of the thread, but f*ck valentines lol load of bs if you ask me...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha I read it Sam and found it hilarious.. You have no luck, or your just special.. Lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
I read it too. Was funny! You remind me of kne of my mates who always had trouble with bathrooms!
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha but your happy to shake hands with the hand you wipe your arse with lol

have you heard of "SOAP", this magical product allows you to clean!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Soap? Nah you need bleach and a scourer if you manage to get shit on your hands lol! Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
MrsMidnight Wrote:Valentines day... whatever 306oc wants, they'll get....

pics or gtfo! ninja
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valentines Day Plans? MY95 5 1,373 18-02-2016, 08:55 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  Valentines Day C.A.R. 23 4,471 11-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Moh
  Valentines Day C.A.R. 20 5,478 09-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Eeyore