To debadge or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To debadge or not?
Doooooo ITttttttt!!!!!!

Ive got a proper fudge wheel sitting here if you want to use it, save using loads of heat and chemicals to get the glue off.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Doooooo ITttttttt!!!!!!

Ive got a proper fudge wheel sitting here if you want to use it, save using loads of heat and chemicals to get the glue off.

Nah don't need that crap. Will have something in my armoury of detailing stuff!!

Thought you was coming over tonight for them brakes?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:I used hair dryer and srp. And if needed but of white spirits. But perhaps should of used ag tar remover.

+1. I've de-badged all my previous cars using this method with no problems, Then just buffed the area up with some t-cut/srp Smile
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Another vote here for the hairdryer, but I used a teaspoon to prise the badges off, did a cracking job, then a bit of tcut to clean the area up.

Get it done. Looks much better without the badges. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dental floss in another good shout. No chance of scratching the paint either Smile
Thanks given by:
Throw up a picture of your own car if you want and ill photoshop it.. Thats if you havent already done it lol
Thanks given by:
I say go for it, 306's look good with a smooth rear Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is the girl driving a blue 306 with a debadge in lanson? wonkey18 33 6,452 10-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Last Post: wonkey18