Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on people that mod cars not knowing what they do
..so ACTUALLY going back to the title of this thread; i'm all for people 'modifying' cars and using their first cars to experiment and learn things.

I think, as long as you ensure your knowledge is at its best and you ensure that you've followed a guide, or at least have a real understanding of, not just the mechnanics side, doing up nuts and bolts, but the knowledge of mechnics ie, what does this component actually do...

I've made many 'bodges' in my time because either i can't find a like-for-like component, or, i need it to work quickly and can fix without either an OE item, or can do it cheaper.

The whole idea of (the bulk) of this forum is to discuss what YOU do rather than boasting/discussing about jobs/careers/lifestyles etc.

Myself - I do it for the fun. I enjoy tinkering. The project at the moment won't stay with me. I'll build, drive briefly and sell it... and then start again
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on people that mod cars not knowing what they do - by ginge191 - 09-11-2016, 07:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Thoughts chylledapps 15 3,586 24-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: chylledapps
  Thoughts on mk1 mx5 Jtrigga 34 11,292 18-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  Some people shouldn't be allowed near cars! Dum-Dum 37 15,051 27-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii