Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project damaged repairable 306 hdi Im going to fix!
Project damaged repairable 306 hdi Im going to fix!

The plan is to get the parts cheap as possible and get the car looking nice again. I bought it cheap enough to get these jobs done. It can be left but I rather have it done properly. Alot of the work I will be doing my self or from people I know.

The slam panel been done properly also brand new radiator and other bits were needed. Those jobs have been done by the last owners.

My bonnet seems to to stick up abit. also badge hits the grills and tutches it.

But the bumper and lower grill bodged and fog lights hanging out. The headlamps brackets are broken.

I can fix the bumper and lower grill. then sort the fog lamps out hopefully. Also sort the light grills out they were sticking out not done properly.

But the grill and headlamps will need changing. The bonnet Im not sure at the moment.

Also needs new battery, driver side mirror, 2 rear back door pins, fuse box cover in engine bay cracked, Back light cover inside the boot, Bonnet badge broken, boot badge missing, front number plate old one black coming off, Handbreak needs ajusting and alloy wheels needed.

Ive found other small things need doing as well but there not a problem. I will add to the list the progress so far good and cheap.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Project damaged repairable 306 hdi Im going to fix! - by Welshy_Pete - 12-02-2012, 04:58 PM