Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toms306s HDi Replacement...Haterz Gonna Hate!
That wasnt intended for you curt tbh mate, im just saying people are getting wound up about nothing.
Come on lets face it 90% of people on here arent gonna be cumming in their pants over a vauxhall rep car!

The vectra as tom says is quiet, smooth, economical etc etc which im sure it does very well but on the other hand its not gonna light up your face on a twisty b road is it?

306s are noisy, rattly and not all that well equipped but show it some twistys and theres nothing in their price range that will touch them and im sure we can all agree on that.

The vectra obviously suits toms current situation where as as said above in others situations would seem dull and boring.

And thats not really true about everyone saying if its not a 306 its shit, there has been loads of other cars on this forum and they have had a reasonable response.
JJs vectra has its own thread, carlos's bora, your mx5 etc etc jj came round on the parade lap in a bimmer ffs! Lol

We are all car enthusiasts at the end of the day, and we all know how much people like a bit of banter and trolling on here. Imo thats what makes this forum what it is, if not it would be like most vag forums or the 6 forum, all too serious and too much arse kissing.
I've given tom stick about his golf etc but ive had 3 in the past and I go to bug jam every year. I love vags but its all about the banter.
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toms306s HDi Replacement...Haterz Gonna Hate! - by Oil-burner - 25-03-2013, 08:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hate facebook DeeTurbo 5 3,856 23-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Think I hate insurance Matt 26 6,239 18-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Last Post: highwayman306
  So you're not gonna believe what got delivered today. Dum-Dum 30 13,525 04-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Last Post: puglove