Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall
Right so this started out Wednesday eve, I get a text from curt saying to check the forum as there is a 3door moonstone breaking, some of you may know I broke my door. So a couple of pm's and it's mine. Just need to get it, stupidly I mentioned the word roadtrip to fooby, and in true road trip fashion it had to be done immediately. So we planned to be up at 8.30 and leave. Slight issue on leaving, fooby get called to do a meeting a 9.40 which started at 9.50. So sat in my loung for an hour and then we set off.

Then stopped at foobys for monster energy!!!! Epic amount of banter on the way, and as we are nearing Cornwall I said to fooby to ditch the car in an escape lane, he said no, I told him it would be very funny. So he gives in, bins it in the gravel, laughed abit as cars went past us, then went to drive out. The whole front end of the car dips, and the car is about 40cm deep in gravel. So me and curt get out and alot of laughter began, car has lost half the wheels under gravel, so we have to push it out as everytime fooby moves it gets deeper. Haha. So it out. We begin the rest of the drive to st Austell, half a ton of gravel falling of the car, and the remainder of a ton jammed in between disk pads etc, the car is squealing, grinding and sounds like its dying. A very panicked fooby and me and curt almost crying with laughter. Didn't stop squealing till we arrived at the travel lodge. So we get out, unload the stuff, and fooby has to have another meeting with ze Germans. Then off to collect the door! While foobys busy me and curt went to the bar Wink

Right off to pick up the door, at this point we still have no idea if it will fit in the car, got there. It fitted. But only just. Anyway that done now to go see Darren.

Get to Darren's place, see a million turbos, and an insane amount of engine parts.

Then back to the hotel, decided its a good idea to go to bed early, then fooby decides to go under the sofa bed. Got stuck and couldn't get out, alot of general assault with pillows, turning the lights off when ever anyone went for a piss and a very short night sleep. 4am we were up, I had work at 8. I slept most of the way back, arrived at work at 7.30 so half hour to spare. Epic two days and there will be lots of pictures to follow
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 21-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 21-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 22-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 22-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 22-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 22-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 22-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Me fooby and curt road trip to Cornwall - by Matt - 22-01-2012, 05:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road trip! cully 50 7,505 21-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  UK Fun rally/ road trip is it worth it Adam-m-h 30 7,876 20-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Adam-m-h
  UK Road trip; what to do, where to visit? South to North ginge191 25 4,056 20-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam