Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE_Liam - Octavia VRS - Project Sleeper!
THE_Liam Wrote:If I get rid I'll lose a lot of money on it mate, I'd rather avoid that if I can. First time I've ever spent decent money on a car and it's turned out to be a disappointment, but I don't wanna chuck in the towel just yet Wink

lot of people said to me pal, break it to get some cash back. he was just plain sick of the sight of it by the end. he belled a local scrappy and said take it away. new tyres aswell on it too!
but alarm bells were ringing with me with it as the wheel bearing was a way on it when he got it. also the old owner was well known for been hard with cars. it didnt even have a service from 40k till 70k! one of the mot testers said its a piece of shit hes bought and that he wouldnt have put a test on it!
but that was down to my pal thinking he could wing it instead of getting a mot on it when i told him 6 month earlier.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Re: THE_Liam - Octavia VRS - Project Sleeper! - by procta - 20-05-2012, 01:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  theodore the xud turbo sleeper. pugmanxud 51 8,162 22-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  THE_Liam - Diablo Phase 2 DT - To break, sell or crack on? THE_Liam 220 68,854 07-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  205 GLD Sleeper :) Chris_90 254 63,144 02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: cully