Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lights flashing
#1
I don't have the handbook for my GTI6. When I open the door the lights start flashing. The car starts ok. What is going on? On a brighter note I repainted the wheels myself, cleaned  greased and painted the calipers, relpaced the handbrake cables and changed the clutch inc the cable and fork bushes. Lovely car.


Messages In This Thread
Lights flashing - by KevinTW - 23-08-2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Lights flashing - by Midnightclub - 23-08-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Lights flashing - by 1616six - 23-08-2016, 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hand break light flashing Matt 7 4,481 03-06-2016, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Stalling and Engine Management Light flashing on and off. chillertwist 19 13,305 09-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)