Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always wanted one, this time I had no choice!
Hello guys, I've come to your forumafter a spot of bad luck, previously owned a 2007 Mk2 Ford Focus Zetec 1.6 Tdci (Yes, the bad, very bad engine) and in the space of 2 years it cost me around £1500 in 3 turbos, but after fitting the third one a fortnight ago, it all came to a sorry end when I hit a flash flood -_- 

So, like the title says, I have always wanted a 306, back when I first started driving I had an interest in a red 3 door straight D, but ended up with a Vx Corsa C 1.7Dti (Fantastic engine)

Ad have now happily got a hold of this 5 Door Silver Hdi Smile the previous owner was a member of the forum, so I suppose there is a chance you would recognise it (Me and him also picked up a navy D tuebo sedan once) but he helped me out of a hole whilst being stuck with no car, and i intend on holding on to it for a while Smile I only got it this evening, so the only photos I have are stole from his facebook

So far love driving it, and look forward to making it a bit more to my taste Smile

And about me, i'm a 21 year old cable jointers mate, working on low voltage (230-415v) cable all the way up to 33,000v cables. I'm handy when it comes to footering with cars, but love taking too much time and money to do a tidy job Smile
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Always wanted one, this time I had no choice! - by DavyCookie - 14-06-2016, 11:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Time Reader - First Time Poster Dr-Evil 9 2,456 03-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Esmyth124