Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gearbox oil - semi synth or synth ?
#9
I just put fully synthetic in mine. Prob not much different but might as well as I'll only be doing it once. It's definitely made the change to first gear easier. I put 80 90 in once thinking all gearbox oil was the same and it went stiff to get in all gears. Won't make that mistake again.


Messages In This Thread
Gearbox oil - semi synth or synth ? - by maxaret - 19-03-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Gearbox oil - semi synth or synth ? - by jjwilde69 - 20-03-2016, 10:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucas Pump: mechanical or semi-ecu controlled? andy_diesel 3 3,745 23-11-2016, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Dave
  Semi ecu pump to standard advice bashbarnard 7 3,776 17-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Semi ecu controlled pumps Danny2009 3 2,995 24-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: 306Puggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)