Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The "Facebook" tag
#21
not sure of converting to van.
if your local tip is similar to mine, then you may find they charge for vans tipping. Sad
cos of that, a neighbour of my dad uses an old Volvo estate for dumping his building firm's waste.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!


Messages In This Thread
The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 05-02-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by Iaitoo - 05-02-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by Dum-Dum - 05-02-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by Toms306 - 07-02-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by Toms306 - 09-02-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by silverzx - 09-02-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by 7057sam - 09-02-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by welshpug - 09-02-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'm building a no nonsense VAN - by Magenta Sunset - 11-02-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 18-05-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 15-06-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 24-06-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by Danny Wideboy - 24-06-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 10-07-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 14-07-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: The "Facebook" tag - by thebluepearl - 15-07-2016, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)