Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gti6 brakes on front, drum on rear
#5
Hey my ride height is good Smile

I have a set already so I may use them now.

That's ok I was just wondering if it was bad to not upgrade the rear as well although my drum brakes seem ok

Thanks


Messages In This Thread
Gti6 brakes on front, drum on rear - by MarkHam - 13-04-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Gti6 brakes on front, drum on rear - by Grant - 13-04-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Gti6 brakes on front, drum on rear - by MarkHam - 13-04-2014, 10:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasty vibration coming from the rear brakes johnny625 9 8,513 12-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Last Post: johnny625
  B4/Eibach with GTI6 Rear Axle MY95 3 2,677 24-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: MY95
  What Rear Brakes Do I Have cateraxe 7 4,924 07-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Last Post: miles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)