Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got money, want power. Whaaat to do? :D
(09-12-2013, 08:35 AM)Piggy Wrote: dont turn into puggy chris...

the gt17s and gt20s are easy to find and not much money anymore. I just sold my gt1749 for £40!

I just dont see the point in spending the time, effort and money on a turbo which with the same effort, time and money you could get a turbo which is 25% more efficient at every point in the rev range. AND spool sooo much quicker. And thus keep engine temps down too...extending hoon time and engine life

Winds me up when you say dont turn in to puggy that really dont help you no??!! Ive look on the various sites to tell me what the gt20 come on and then searched ebay with no luck, Clearly i must be doing something wrong, But your not willing to help you would rather just say dont turn in to puggy, Being very sarcastic as normal! like the last time i asked about the gt20's cheap! I got the same reply.

I no that some people like to keep secrets about the tuning but as you said the gt20 is widely used on here now so why you/other people carnt help fellow 306oc members is beyond me......

/Rant over lol

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got money, want power. Whaaat to do? :D - by Chris_90 - 09-12-2013, 08:45 AM