Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rear axle
#1
Hi, I'm new here. I have a 2000 1.4 LX 306 and I need to replace the rear axle. On mine I have 3 yellow rings on the red bar and on the replacement one it has 3 purple rings. My wife has also a 2001 1.4 Meridian and this had yellow rings. I've spent hours online trying to find out what they mean and I think they are torsion settings. Question is will using the new one with purple rings alter my rear ride height? Make it stiffer or softer in the suspension?

Thanks in advance.


Messages In This Thread
Rear axle - by baz1701 - 27-09-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Rear axle - by Toms306 - 27-09-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Rear axle - by Mattcheese31 - 27-09-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Rear axle - by Dum-Dum - 28-09-2013, 08:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear stub axle sizes weka 2 4,002 26-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Last Post: weka
  rear axle joe67 4 5,056 25-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: carlukepeugeot
  rear axle beam tube quality dsm482 10 8,224 22-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: dsm482

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)