Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Removing ac pump help
#3
I just used two spanners for mine, a 16 and a 5/8th lol.......I spent ages 'undoing' (read: spinning) it before remembering it wasnt a solid nut on the other side so would need holding with another spanner lol. Doh lol I seem to remember doing exactly same removing the ac pump from Jordans XUD last year.....thought we were supposed to learn from mistakes lol!


Messages In This Thread
Removing ac pump help - by declantg - 02-04-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Removing ac pump help - by declantg - 02-04-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Removing ac pump help - by Toms306 - 02-04-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Removing ac pump help - by declantg - 02-04-2013, 04:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  removing top of a bosch pump Jimbo 5 3,598 06-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Jimbo

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)