Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage 2 map cut out now wont start :(
(24-10-2012, 01:04 PM)Mr Whippy Wrote: Hi Chris,

I assume you are Chris C who has been emailing me about this too?

If you are happy to try a different remap file out I'll provide it on the basis that if we get something positive from it that you remember the time I'll have put in Big Grin

I'm not guaranteeing anything, we can go to a stage 1 remap and work up from there and try find out what is causing issues. If the pump is worn maybe it can't make the requested pressures for the big mid-range injections and high rail pressures being requested on this map. As said I can't guarantee much about this remap file as a basis, there are a few things both Pete and I were not happy with in it, so it'd be good for the purposes of assuring things ARE all car related and potentially not map related to get to a *fully* understood map before going further Big Grin

Cheers

Dave

Yes that is me lol, yer thats the plan to start from scratch with the standard map, go to stage 1 and carry on from there and see how i get on with it but at the min im skint (after just spending nearly £200 on the car going in garage after it cut out and wouldnt start agin) if i end up keeping the car and once i have the money im wanting you to do the map files for me..... but im really tempted to get rid and go for a d turbo at the min so not sure what is happening if i could get more power out of the car i would be tempted to keep it im also tempted to go down the r70 pump route aswell i just want to start seeing some gains from my work as its really piss's me off that ive intercooled the car and at the min for no reason i wish i never did it tbh and just did a stage one map and be done with it.... but i will just see how i get on and if i can get the power out of it, it will have been worth all this ball ache

Has any one got any links to some cheap r70 pumps???

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stage 2 map cut out now wont start :( - by Chris_90 - 24-10-2012, 01:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HDI wont start whitlam222 31 3,383 19-01-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: whitlam222
  HDI wont start jaycc 8 1,698 09-07-2015, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  car cut out and wont start tuttyboy84 18 1,922 17-02-2015, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Poodle