Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9/10/11mm?
#1
Hi all, 
I have a 9mm pump on at present fuelling a T25 hybrid. It goes well but I always have a feeling that a 10 or 11mm head will give me more. What are your opinions on what I should do. Stick or twist? 
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#2
get a 11mm head in there it will make the word of difference. will wake the turbo nicely if set up decent
#3
Yeah, going to go for it, just need to find one now.
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#4
10mm....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#5
(08-01-2015, 08:30 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: 10mm....

This. I'd always run 10mm on a daily driver purely because it's just so much more driveable than the 11mm.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#6
Never had any issues daily driving with a 11mm pump suppose im use to it after a few years? 10/ 11mm will be a improvement any way
#7
10mm is perfect for 90% of XUD applications, esp VNT's / GT series blowers...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
#8
Team 10mm Smile
#9
Which cars do 10mm heads come from?
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
#10
VAGs I think


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)