April Club Camping Meet

Poll: Where shall we go for April Club Camping?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornwall
59.52%
25 59.52%
Cumbria
40.48%
17 40.48%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Club Camping Meet
I'll make it to Mark's if it's held up there, be nice to do something with the northern lot for a change.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Bloody hell i wont be going all the way up there! a north and a south meet sounds good now lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:I'll make it to Mark's if it's held up there, be nice to do something with the northern lot for a change.

Big Grin

good man but like ibe said im willing to drive 7 hours to meet you southern lol lol
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:I'm definitely out of this now, won't be able to get enough time off work to travel all that way, and won't have the money to spend £100+ on juice Sad

you can jump in with me if you want mate

Might just take you up on that mate if it's on the south coast...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
no probs mate ive got to pass leeds anyway

Thanks given by:
puglove Wrote:lol 12 pages and we are no closer to a decision than post 1

I know, I thought we were all sorted and then all of a sudden we are back where we started lmao

Poodle Wrote:I'll make it to Mark's if it's held up there, be nice to do something with the northern lot for a change.

We had a meet all because you were up here Big Grin we ain't a bad bunch really Tongue no bloody idea what is going on ATM but it would be good to have a decent chat with you when I'm not arsing about with my camera in the dark lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Okay well we need to reach a conclusion lol

Im happy wherever we go tbh, i just like to be out of the house Smile

Cant find a list for this? So will start one? Forgive me if there is already one :geek:

1 - Declantg
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
1 - Declantg
2 - Hitchos

Thanks given by:
Theres already a list of about 20 people.

Dont start another one. If you care find the old list.

We are looking at options and speaking to the relevant people.
Thanks given by:
I did have a look the other night for a list and i couldnt find one, just thought starting another on this one might help keep it organised lol

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
nah find the old one.
Thanks given by:
Any idea roughly where it got to?

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
?? what date do you want me to ask a camp site near me ??
i might be able to get a rolling road too Wink
Thanks given by:
Definitely Mark, freezing your balls off at -8 on a mountain wasn't entirely conducive to relaxed conversation lol, especially when there were so many epic pics to be taken. Wink

Oh god don't add another option to the list, Cully, we can't cope as it is!

Don't think we should do one at each end of the country on the same weekend, or two weekends close together for that matter, just because the obvious will happen and people will only turn up to the local one. Half the point of this is to get people mixing a bit more, I can give a couple of people a lift up for a bit of derv money if you're worried about distances.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I think we should just do it all together, as already said would be mice to get to know everyone before fcs,

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Poodle Wrote:Definitely Mark, freezing your balls off at -8 on a mountain wasn't entirely conducive to relaxed conversation lol, especially when there were so many epic pics to be taken. Wink

Oh god don't add another option to the list, Cully, we can't cope as it is!

Don't think we should do one at each end of the country on the same weekend, or two weekends close together for that matter, just because the obvious will happen and people will only turn up to the local one. Half the point of this is to get people mixing a bit more, I can give a couple of people a lift up for a bit of derv money if you're worried about distances.

agreed mate

Thanks given by:
I think when people have said two meets, they mean one at each end of the country at different times, IE we keep this upcoming one as a Southern meet, then later this year we have a Northern meet, which I think is fair.
Thanks given by:
Separate meets would be awesome. Can we change the weekend so I can come Wink haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:I think when people have said two meets, they mean one at each end of the country at different times, IE we keep this upcoming one as a Southern meet, then later this year we have a Northern meet, which I think is fair.

Good idea mate how about when we do have the northern one its in Northumberland whistle

Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:
Scott Wrote:I think when people have said two meets, they mean one at each end of the country at different times, IE we keep this upcoming one as a Southern meet, then later this year we have a Northern meet, which I think is fair.

Good idea mate how about when we do have the northern one its in Northumberland whistle
to far north hitchos. derby is for the win.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Even tho im willing to drive to cornwall for this one lol

Thanks given by:
title is "CLUB CAMPING MEET".
now for me personaly i want to meet as many members as i can and have a meet where we all meet up. i dont see the point in having a CLUB MEET if your gonna split it in half. that to me is not a club meet. surley between us all we can organise a camping meet without splitting the club up into 2? maybe middlands? maybe north/south then change it later in the year and have the opposite? dont know just my opinion.
Thanks given by:
But too be fair, sticking it north is a fair drive for south. And sticking it south is a fair drive for north. I can see why we'd split it, if you want to meet the whole club why not go to both? Just trying to make it easier for all members
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That's the idea kingy, 2 meets, 1 north 1 south, but for everyone at the same time. So the northeners go south then the southeners go north. Because having it central isn't fair for the people who live in the far north/south like the cornwall lot and the likes of mary fairy, so at least they can make 1 of the 2 meets. But if it was central all the time, they couldn't make any
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:But too be fair, sticking it north is a fair drive for south. And sticking it south is a fair drive for north. I can see why we'd split it, if you want to meet the whole club why not go to both? Just trying to make it easier for all members
this is what im saying. all find a point of camp where everyone is happy i.e in the middle and have a camp week end. its so easy. carnt believe its not been sorted.
Thanks given by:
In the past so many people have complained about big club meets being organised in the Midlands. The majority of members are from either end of the country, rather than the middle. As Connor said, one where the Southerners go North and the Northerners go South means that everyone is making the effort. Some people will only be able to make one, which is fair enough.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:In the past so many people have complained about big club meets being organised in the Midlands. The majority of members are from either end of the country, rather than the middle. As Connor said, one where the Southerners go North and the Northerners go South means that everyone is making the effort. Some people will only be able to make one, which is fair enough.
understood but is that really clased as a club meet? i aint bothered tbt and will travell to where ever. just a thought. club meets in the midlands are for a reason. its in the middle.
Thanks given by:
Geographically yes, but in terms of being a central location for members, it's not so much Smile

I'll be going to both anyway
Thanks given by:
yeah, so will i. in it for the win so whatever for me. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Geographically yes, but in terms of being a central location for members, it's not so much Smile

I go both ways anyway

I this 1 north and 1 south is a great idea. Everyone makes the effort, it's an excuse to have 2 meets and we all get to meet everyone. Happy days.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 7,098 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,740 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Summer Camping meet cully 49 7,441 22-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Just Sean