Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Badge Re-spray
#31
Just seen your new car mate, looks good
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#32
(28-07-2014, 10:29 AM)Connor Wrote: Just seen your new car mate, looks good

Thanks mate Smile doing a thew aesthetic things as we speak
#33
Got mine sorted the other day, went for something a little different Smile loving the satin black on yours
#34
(30-07-2014, 08:51 PM)Jimmy306uk Wrote: Got mine sorted the other day, went for something a little different Smile loving the satin black on yours

That's awesome! I've got the satin black with white lion on my new car at the moment Smile
#35
I prefer no badge

Dark car black works well imo the chrome stands out too much
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#36
(30-07-2014, 10:28 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: I prefer no badge

Dark car black works well imo the chrome stands out too much

Yeah I'm not a fan of the chrome it looks a bit tacky


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wheel spray paint smithbomb 14 8,710 21-03-2015, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Spoonaltap
  Yellow Ph.1 fogs spray/tint vandalzd 2 2,984 07-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Last Post: vandalzd
  Silver 306 Black Spray Paint Colour for Spoiler MY95 4 3,422 16-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Eeyore

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)