Joey the VNT boosted 205!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey the VNT boosted 205!
5-40 is just a bit thinner when cold so as the oil warms the pressure comes down quicker. I guess its easier to pump around the engine? It runs fine anway.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20140327_214909_zpsanakgn0v.jpg]

Took that picture earlier, would of been way better with my camera but i couldnt be bothered to get it out Undecided I know the boost gauge looks chavtastic, sadly its colour changing mode is messing me about, pretty sure theres a drunk connection inside the gauge itself.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
coming on well tom! nice to see it getting some miles on the clock! are you planning on changing the wheels? or keeping it as it is? also some black mesh will protect the intercooler, like i have on mine, which protects the rad.
Thanks given by:
Tbh id love some banded 15" steels powder coated white. But its a bit of a low priority atm. This is such a budget build its unreal, if i ever land myself in full time employment progress will go mad lol
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
always best to do a bit at time tom like i have said, as you will be ironing out stuff with the car 1st. I have just say started to upgrade stuff on mine.
That's after 6 years into the car and 4 years into the conversion!
Thanks given by:
Got the drum adjustment sorted, i start slowing as soon as i touch the pedal now! Like driving a different car!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Told you !!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
It is surprising what difference it makes with well adjusted rear brakes
Thanks given by:
I was just being a massive vagina about it. I done them so they're like a good bearing pretty much stop once you let go, then when you put the wheel on thats not really much atall (weight of the wheel keeps it spinning a bit longer) Then i tightened up the nut on the back of the handbrake (which i had slackened off beforehand, thanks frosty) and its working a treat. Pretty sure the handbrake is better now aswell!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Drums aren't that bad if they're adjusted right. Good job you've got them sorted now Tom Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Want some braided hoses now lol, and bigger torsion bars, then who knows!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Make your own braided hoses. They are easy to make. Buy the hose and the connections. Cost me less than £20 all in last time I did a set for other half's 205
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ive got the same problem with my brakes on the diesel. If you've got the same brake cylinders on the back, the problem arises due to the built in compensators which give the pedal a different feel constantly. I was going to sack them off for discs
Thanks given by:
(30-03-2014, 06:35 AM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Make your own braided hoses. They are easy to make. Buy the hose and the connections. Cost me less than £20 all in last time I did a set for other half's 205

Please explain sir....

(30-03-2014, 07:11 AM)Paul_13 Wrote: Ive got the same problem with my brakes on the diesel. If you've got the same brake cylinders on the back, the problem arises due to the built in compensators which give the pedal a different feel constantly. I was going to sack them off for discs

Hmm i know nothing about that Undecided
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Gave the bugger a wash and polish today, then took some pictures then waxed after. So the pics are polished but not waxed...

[Image: IMGP2711_zps72daf5e2.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2713_zps4f4e22f0.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2714_zps2c36d42f.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
This car is soo mint the only thing I dislike is the wheels lol!

Looking well bud came a long way this last while, must be great to drive it again.
Thanks given by:
Apparently my mot ran out on 1st march... oops
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Question is who spotted first - you or Mr Policeman? :p
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Get them wheels repainted...they let her down
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Its ok i spotted it, going in thursday evening, for a sneaky mot Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Does looks nice that!
Thanks given by:
Got the mot tomorrow, i just put together some wires with a horn because i havent had one for a while, played with the "tuning" screw on the horn aswell so it sounds proper retro/ old fashioned. I think i should be set for a pass, anything to look out for?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
The mot tester lmao

Thanks given by:
I know they guy so it'll be a real kick in the balls if he fails it!! That and work have just took on me on almost full time and i need the car badly.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate but you asked for it lol

Seriously fingers crossed dude, should be cool Smile

Thanks given by:
Lights, Washers, Wipers, something silly like that easy to oversee...good luck though
Thanks given by:
Gonna go check all that in a sec, i know only one of my driving lights work but they dont have to!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Isn't it a case of 'if they're fitted, they need to work' ??

I remember my 106 failed because the fogs didnt work, had to remove them to get it to pass..
Thanks given by:
Front fogs are not part of the mot test. Wouldnt think driving lights would be either, just need side, dip and main to the front in the white/yellow light spectrum and front indies that are orange
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
From memory, if they come on with full beam they have to work.. Nissan micras have fogs as driving lamps and fogs, 1 was out and failed on driving lamp, as a fog lamp it wouldn't of.
Only fog light that NEEDS to work is o/s/r
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Project "KEV"....boosted Mini Piggy 59 19,191 24-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  The boosted 205 rat - pictures and video added (25.09.16) ginge191 134 60,542 21-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ginge191