My little pug!..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My little pug!..
Well guys here she is, 1.8 litres of goodness..

306xs, for £500.. Came as the pics show. What the pics don't show, are the under body white led kit that's installed too, along with angel eye headlights & rear light upgrade

Rear..

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
What a terrible introductory picture!!

Otherwise should be a fun 1st car, looks tidy from what very little I can see (excluding the wheels).
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2013, 06:09 PM)Northern-john Wrote: Well guys here she is, 1.8 litres of goodness..

306xs, for £500.. Came as the pics show. What the pics don't show, are the under body white led kit that's installed too, along with angel eye headlights & rear light upgrade

Rear..

(30-06-2013, 06:09 PM)Northern-john Wrote: Well guys here she is, 1.8 litres of goodness..

Rear..

Sorry, iPhones aren't the best things to be on a forum with lmao!.. But yea she's gunna be fun. The wheels are gettin replaced by some white gti rally 16's if they will fit Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
nice...good colour...awful wheel.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2013, 08:17 PM)Piggy Wrote: nice...good colour...awful wheel.

Yea the wheels need a change. £500 ain't bad for her condition.. She drives nice.. Just overheats as the fans don't work.. Still exploring possibilities for fixing it lol. She also came with an undercar led kit too which u can't see in the pics

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
ditch the rear lights, wheels and led nonsense and its a good start
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: