Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello Again
#1
Was recommended to join by jonnyb so here i am, again ha.
My names Nick, im electrician, i currently reside in cornwall and i drive a diablo Gti 6.
#2
Hey man, welcome to 306oc. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#3
Hello and Welcome

I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
#4
Dum-Dum Wrote:Hello and Welcome

I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
yea im his nephew, i dunno whos spreading these rumors but their getting them bang on! ha
#5
PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.

I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)
#6
Dum-Dum Wrote:PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.

I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)

Yea I no what you mean, il enjoy showing him my 6 is better than his s16 over Xmas too, oh yea he cooks some mean bacon lol
#7
Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya


Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#8
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya


Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements

Not long to go then ha
#9
lol @ this thread. Welcome mate, nice one for joining up! You too Jonny for getting more people signed up Wink
#10
Wish I ain't of bothered ha ha if all I get is insulted!! It's at least 10 years til I need one of them buggys ha ha, though Iam seeing my neph this weekend so he may need one before me ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#11
Freindly banter tis all it is haha
#12
Ha ha you driving up this weekend? Or till later
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#13
Na mums up this weekend, i can't get the time off work so I'm driving up on 22nd
#14
Welcome dude Big Grin
#15
Welcome along Fella.

I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there Tongue
#16
Welcome Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#17
Jacko Wrote:Welcome along Fella.

I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there Tongue

Lol you know down where I am I haven't seen any more 6's, so to all those who think diablo 6's are too common, take a trip down here haha
#18
Welcome!
[Image: kim.png]
#19
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)