Top Gear!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear!!
Man when is the multipla episode gunna be on, I wanna see if I'm famous!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
"you'll get water on the sodium.....thats what happened to your mum!" Rofl
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's not on until 10pm on bbc 2 Wales. Forgot about the England, Scotland and NI channels
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
How much fun does car rugby look!!!
Thanks given by:
Thought it was pretty pony to be honest
Thanks given by:
Top gear sucks. Don't know why I watch it.

Fifth Gear is more like it Smile
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2013, 08:42 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: How much fun does car rugby look!!!

Club wagon rugby? lol
Thanks given by:
Lol, I agree with clarkson about Peugeots....always stuck behind the bloody things!

And the ceed definitely seems well built, can't believe they cost 17k new though!! Confused
Thanks given by:
How much would you price one at Tom?
Thanks given by:
About 10-12k. Clearly way off the mark lol, but still didn't think they'd cost anywhere near as much as a focus though!
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2013, 09:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, I agree with clarkson about Peugeots....always stuck behind the bloody things!

And the ceed definitely seems well built, can't believe they cost 17k new though!! Confused

Find me another car for the same price (actually 16k at the moment) with the same spec level
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It's more about the name though niall, ford is well known and been around for years - Kia were shit until very recently! I don't doubt that they're just we good as other cars in the same league, I just assumed they'd be a lot cheaper to turn people away from the focus or astra etc.
Thanks given by:
This series has been pretty fookin shite so far!!

When are they going to do something exciting??? Weren't they supposed to be going to the centre of the earth with a lawn mower lol
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2013, 09:23 PM)Toms306 Wrote: It's more about the name though niall, ford is well known and been around for years - Kia were shit until very recently! I don't doubt that they're just we good as other cars in the same league, I just assumed they'd be a lot cheaper to turn people away from the focus or astra etc.

But we all know tom that cheaper means cheaper built, cheaper parts and less reliable. Considering the league it falls into, its not that bad priced. A golf of as closer spec as possible would be well over 20k and considering VAG are now practically proven as having one of the highest rates of engine failure in the UK (yes more than peugeot. sorry to say it tom but peugeot do build good engines), id rather have the kia considering it has a 7 year warranty unlike any VAG
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Liked the hot hatch shootout, And the Kia rugby looked a right laugh..I'd love to know the repair bill lol You've just got to take TG on face value really, good way to kill an hour on a sunday night.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2013, 09:26 PM)Niall Wrote:
(17-02-2013, 09:23 PM)Toms306 Wrote: It's more about the name though niall, ford is well known and been around for years - Kia were shit until very recently! I don't doubt that they're just we good as other cars in the same league, I just assumed they'd be a lot cheaper to turn people away from the focus or astra etc.

But we all know tom that cheaper means cheaper built, cheaper parts and less reliable. Considering the league it falls into, its not that bad priced. A bum poker of as closer spec as possible would be well over 20k and considering VAG are now practically proven as having one of the highest rates of engine failure in the UK (yes more than peugeot. sorry to say it tom but peugeot do build good engines), id rather have the kia considering it has a 7 year warranty unlike any VAG

I never mentioned vag lol....

But now you mention it - yes the body and interior is better built than lower end cars, but despite the unreliability which is now well known, why do people buy them? The badge on the front... Basically if you go to tesco for cookies, and Tesco value were the same price as say Maryland (a brand you know and trust) why would buy the value ones?

Kias 'edge' was their low price and value for money, it just seems as though they've lost that, and it gives people more choice of all the similar car which are around the same price - 308, c3, astra, focus, i20 etc. Don't get me wrong I like the kia, I just don't think its cheaper than the focus enough for me to chose that over it....only my opinion obviously. And at that price I certainly won't be buying anything like that lol.
Thanks given by:
It may not be much cheaper but I very much doubt you get a 7 year warranty with a Focus, or any other model for that matter.
Thanks given by:
Yeah but look what that warranty covers lol, not as much as you'd think!!

But also, as much as niall will disagree, within 7 years you shouldn't have any problems anyway. Maybe some recalls or warranty things within the first year but nothing major after that really. Several of my family buy cars from new and none have had problems within that time. (Well, except the cheap, British built MG anyway haha)
Thanks given by:
or that level of spec. Even the bog standard one at 15k is substantially better specd than most other 15k cars.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
It is only just starting here
NO SMOKE NO POKEBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Tom do you ever have anything positive to say about any car that isn't a golf?!? Lol!

Kia's are awesome value for money, and more reliable than you might think, parents had an old carens piece of crap (2000 model) had it for 7 years now and nothing's gone wrong, and that's a 1.8 perv with LPG and 140k miles
Thanks given by:
The focus looks awful. Cant believe that theyve ruined it. Looks like that aston martin designer has been hired! The vxr is probably the most powerful but I think the renault looks the best!

Star in a car was alright but its still the most boring part of the show! Also how do they still have the liana? They crushed it under the tower ages ago or was that the lacetti?

I did notice the DACIS/DACHA adverts were being spoke oddly!
car rugby isnt bad but it did go on for a bit!
Thanks given by:
I had a Kia Rio in South Africa for 2 months. It was faster than all the other 1.4 rentals, it was comfortable, the ride was superb, handled well, air con was excellent and it had IPod interface and bluetooth interface built in. Boot was ample with nice rubber liner too. I was really impressed with it.

Car rugby was good but how wasteful :o
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Season 19 Episode 5 of 7
Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond try to solve the problems increasingly complex cars pose to an ageing population, designing a vehicle for elderly people and putting it to the test in Dorset with the help of three pensioners. Meanwhile, James May gets acquainted with the latest Range Rover in London before pitting the luxurious off-roader against an autonomous military machine in Nevada. X-Men: First Class star James McAvoy tackles the test track in the Reasonably Priced Car

This is either going to be hilarious or massive fail.
Thanks given by:
My money is on massive fail.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Id tonights episiode the one Matt had some photographs of not so long ago?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
yeah this is the one in the new forest
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

He loves it
Thanks given by:
This is making me want a rabbit now!

It was alright... bit silly... star in a car was better than normal even though i had no idea who he was!

Range rover bit was actually pretty good!
Thanks given by:
That range rover was nice and was actually quite impressive that it did that on road tyres. Bit different to the X6 they had on a few years back that couldnt even make it up a damp grassy hill
Team Eaton

Thanks given by: