Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thin Wall Challenge
#1
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#2
Epic - Subscribed
#3
lol !
#4
Haha, awesome lol
#5
Thats brilliant! But man, my neighbour needs to tidy his room
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#6
Ian Wrote:Thats brilliant! But man, my neighbour needs to tidy his room


Why would you say that? spesh being a guy? who would admit to only last for a couple mins a time?! lol
#7
:laughing-rofl: Absolute fail!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#8
Now this is what youtube was designed for

Love it
#9
lmao What a winner
#10
I didn't realise what he was doing at first. Then I headed the girl moaning in the back ground haha. Either she's really good or he's really crap!!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#11
Yeah she must be ugly for him to take that long. If I was shagging a bitch I would be done in 30 seconds, maybe less, pull my trousers up and go, without even asking her name! And leaving a mess all over her and her bedroom! Haha! This video is clearly a contrived situation though.
#12
Flynn Wrote:Yeah she must be ugly for him to take that long. If I was shagging a bitch I would be done in 30 seconds, maybe less, pull my trousers up and go, without even asking her name! And leaving a mess all over her and her bedroom! Haha! This video is clearly a contrived situation though.

Well that would involve:
I. You finding a "bitch" willing enough for you to get near her
B. Getting close enough to slip the Rohypnol into her drink
3. Once she eventually passes out, you wouldnt have a clue what to do/where to start/where to put "it"
4. If you eventually found out where to put "it" that would likely be more than enough for you
V. You assume someone would let you into their house/flat/apartment/bungalow/cottage/squat? I very much doubt that, would probably be some alley way/dark lane
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#13
Connor Wrote:Well that would involve:
I. You finding a "bitch" willing enough for you to get near her
B. Getting close enough to slip the Rohypnol into her drink
3. Once she eventually passes out, you wouldnt have a clue what to do/where to start/where to put "it"
4. If you eventually found out where to put "it" that would likely be more than enough for you
V. You assume someone would let you into their house/flat/apartment/bungalow/cottage/squat? I very much doubt that, would probably be some alley way/dark lane

Sounds like my Friday night Big Grin
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#14
MrsMidnight Wrote:
Ian Wrote:Thats brilliant! But man, my neighbour needs to tidy his room


Why would you say that? spesh being a guy? who would admit to only last for a couple mins a time?! lol

Winners always finish first lol
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#15
lol lol
#16
Good attempt but obviously fake, no walls are that thin that you could hear it that clearly!

I live in an old mid terrace cottage & used to hear our old neighbours at it but it was a lot more faint than that! thats clearly just a porn clip on in the background..
#17
JJ0063 Wrote:Good attempt but obviously fake, no walls are that thin that you could hear it that clearly!

I live in an old mid terrace cottage & used to hear our old neighbours at it but it was a lot more faint than that! thats clearly just a porn clip on in the background..

Oh there is walls that thin... It scars you when you can hear your mum and future step dad at the age of 11. They did it for hours every night, it was horrifying!
#18
Our neighbours have complained to me about it, the guy had to tell me to stop grinning while he was whining at me lol

We just turn the telly up loud to cover it now, and he complains about that instead!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#19
JJ0063 Wrote:Good attempt but obviously fake, no walls are that thin that you could hear it that clearly!

Oh no theres defo walls that thin. My old house was terrible, could hear the neighbours having their pre sex talk
#20
Dum-Dum Wrote:
JJ0063 Wrote:Good attempt but obviously fake, no walls are that thin that you could hear it that clearly!

Oh no theres defo walls that thin. My old house was terrible, could hear the neighbours having their pre sex talk

Their what? Did they talk it over and plan it out or something?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#21
Basically yes
#22
Lmao. I've had some funny looks from the people upstairs... I don't care aha


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photography challenge thread Jonny81191 806 729,663 09-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: mr_fish
  Eeyore I challenge you! lolsteve 11 7,531 20-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Last Post: lolsteve
  The £1k french cheap track car challenge.. Matt-Rallye 18 12,905 09-06-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)