Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Snow!!
#1
Ive heard it from 2 different people now, one of them claims to have a friend that works on the ground at Manchester Airport.
Anyone else heard anything about the weather turning at the weekend and the chance of Snow?
#2
I've heard on the weather to expect snow for the weekend. Can't say i'm looking forward to it, my job sucks in the snow
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#3
Snow already? Big Grin lol
#4
*Cant wait to get to the desert for 3 weeks*

ninja
#5
I heard snow Friday, from someone that works on the gritters
#6
my boss told me its coming at weekend. great having to work out doors Sad. looks like winter wheels are going on and guna have to find some were to park asd my road is really bad to get onto and theres always a crash without fail. on the +side get to play in the rear wheel drive van Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
#7
Woop woop I love the snow!!! Old bill don't come out! Can have some fun on the crosser in the woods lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#8
I've heard snow at the weekend too! Doesn't bother me though I work 10 minutes up the hill so worst comes to worst I f I really don't wanna crash my corsa I could work! Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#9
Don't snow! can't get to work if it gets that bad! plus... ice and many walls around where I live means things may not end well! D: plus, cold weather sucks dick
#10
Best hurry up and get the turinis taken off then!
#11
Snow is not cool when u live in Scotland Sad
Heart 306
#12
yeh ive heard end of the week! north are getting it first!
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
#13
I don't care what happens. I've just broke up for 2 weeks.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#14
(23-10-2012, 07:02 PM)kingy Wrote: I don't care what happens. I've just broke up for 2 weeks.

SNOWBALL FIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!! lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#15
I love snow. snow is good. snow means sledging and epic drifting.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#16
Oh yes I can see drifting in a corsa will totally look epic!!!!'
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#17
Best dig snowtyres out then Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
#18
"plus, cold weather sucks dick "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats odd, usually it just ices my windscreen and causes cars to crash on the road i live on ? perhaps i need to move house...........
#19
Snow would be awesome, for that reason alone it won't happen here. Sad
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#20
Here we f*cking go again, months of digging my car out of a snowbank...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#21
don't park in a snowbank then!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#22
It's my street! It's weird, it's set down away from the main road on the side of a hill and it's always a few degrees colder than the main road, snow lasts ages and builds up in drifts but walk 500 yards to Queenswood Drive and it's clear!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#23
Snow = Cabin Fever

My house is in the middle of nowhere and it properly does for me. One year we ran out of oil and the tanker couldn't bring us any, which meant no hot water/heating.

I am still haunted by the thought of seeing my own breathe as i got tucked into bed lol
#24
yes but... sledging at your place!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#25
something about snow in my pants.


jizz.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to drive in the snow Iceman299 16 9,740 22-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Last Post: WiNgNuTz
  SNOW!!!!!!! Piggy 70 44,907 26-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Its only a bit of snow bingham123456 76 51,889 18-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)