eBay dispute help :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay dispute help :(
Agree with Sam. I can see why it's annoying, why the system is ridiculous and frustrating... But to go out of your way to wind her up? Let it go dude...
Thanks given by:
You guys have obviously never tried to sell anything on eBay to make a few quid then!

She asked me questions before bidding, had all the photographs etc yet decided she still didn't want it. It is my opinion that she effectively 'rented' the bag for her bloody holiday with no intention of keeping it.

If in the same position (and I have been in the past with car parts) and I was disappointed with something I've bought myself then it is my responsibility to try and sell it on to recoup as much money as possible.

She's a raging thunderc*nt of the highest order
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
suck it in! it wont help dwelling on it as it will eat you up and make you bitter and twisted
ebay is shit now, ive stopped selling on there
ive started to use facebook as there are no fees and most transactions are face to face
so if the buyer dont want or like they just walk
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2012, 07:08 PM)cully Wrote: suck it in! it wont help dwelling on it as it will eat you up and make you bitter and twisted.

Erm, talking to CAR... remember him...? Shit Cully, dementia's setting in early man, you want to see someone about that.

In all seriousness CAR, i think any chance you had of getting ebay to reconsider went out of the window with your snotty message. Think if someone wrote that to you because of something company policy had done, would you be inclined to help? Just let it go.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I have just had a similar thing.

Sold an item on eBay, buyer raised a item not as described dispute, claimed some parts were missing, but I said in the listing these items were not included.

He was adamant they should of being even though it said not.
Any way he opened the dispute, I got the missing items sent them to him, he fitted the part to his car and left positive feedback.

Despite me asking for the case to be closed and thinking if POSITIVE feedback was left it would be closed in my favour he let it run so eBay reviewed it!!!

They found in his favour and have issued a refund!!!

So now he has the parts on his car and the money back for buying tgem!!!

Whilst im out of pocket!!!

I'll be contacting eBay customer services in the morning and then issuing the buyer a letter via recorded delivery stating he has ten days to repay else I will be issuing legal proceedings via the small claims court.

May also investigate if this would class as fraud in the eyes of the police and thus able to go down police route.

EBSY IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND THE SELLER PROTECTION IS ZERO DESPITE THEM SAYING ORTHERWISE
Thanks given by:
Same sold a 300 quid rc an guy returned it
Thanks given by: