Logo Design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Design
I need someone clever!

I'm starting a website/blog and need a helping hand to design the logo. Anyone fancy it? They'll be tea and bacon as payment at FCS/Ace Cafe?

Big Grin
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I can help, I'm a graphic designer Smile
Thanks given by:
Whats it for/about? i will give it a go Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Thanks! Smile

Right, it's called 'Coeliac.me.uk', and it's a blog about Coeliac Disease....an intolerance to gluten (which I have). Smile
Thanks given by:
Im no help whatsoever but ill have tea and bacon please.
Thanks given by:
How about a picture of rainbow vomit? I'd help but I'm unable to use photoshop seriously lol
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote:Thanks! Smile

Right, it's called 'Coeliac.me.uk', and it's a blog about Coeliac Disease....an intolerance to gluten (which I have). Smile

I'll have ago at it tomorrow if I get chance, just need to finish off a book I've been working on.

You got any ideas as how you want it to look?
Thanks given by:
Think she's pretty open to any suggestions tbh Smile
Thanks given by:
MarkTD Wrote:You got any ideas as how you want it to look?

+1

Tag line logo ideas?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I looked up Coeliac Disease on Wikipedia to get some ideas and unfortunately the keywords make for bleak reading and would encourage a nasty looking logo!

Diarrhoea / fatigue / tummy ache
Gluten / bread / wheat / dough

Hmm. Tough one! I think the logo should maybe totally unrelated to the subject matter...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
No keywords thanks!

I'll have to think of a tag-line, but it'll be long the lines of 'simple, healthy, gluten-free' or something that sounds snazzier!

The site will consist of recipes, advice, product reviews and restaurant reviews.
Thanks given by:
Forgot about this! Doh

If anyone is still up for helping, the site is now live and currently looks like this <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.coeliac.me.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.coeliac.me.uk</a><!-- w -->

The 'logo' that is on there at the moment is actually the theme logo, but I think it looks alright. So if anything similar to that could be made?

Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Kimmie Wrote:Forgot about this! Doh

If anyone is still up for helping, the site is now live and currently looks like this http://www.coeliac.me.uk

The 'logo' that is on there at the moment is actually the theme logo, but I think it looks alright. So if anything similar to that could be made?

Cheers!

That's a really friggin good idea you have started up there, can see that being a success!

But im afraid design is not my highpoint, so not something I can help with, but good luck Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Thank you Smile Kudo's to Scott for sorting out the website for me though, and pushing me to do it when we were in Canada. There are GF blogs out there, but I've got some ideas to make mine different and more informative.
Thanks given by:
You hoping to monetize it or is it purely for fun?
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Design* my bad :/
Thanks given by:
Fun for now, but will see what happens in the future. I've got some companies on board to provide samples for review, so that's a start!
Thanks given by:
Great idea and a very good looking site Kim....makes for an interesting read too. Smile
Thanks given by:
Cool site and a nice idea Kim Smile.

Been trying to think of ideas but struggling... only thing I've come up with is something like this?

[Image: wheat2.jpg]

Just a quick one I made
Thanks given by:
i'd go for something similar but avoid using actual photos, they don't scale well.

[Image: gluten-free-symbol1.jpg]
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
They're cool!! Thanks guys! Smile

I'm now thinking something with cake... the same but with a cake perhaps?
Thanks given by:
just to jump in, cake makes everything better!!

also, kudos on the site idea Kim, my sister is gluten free (or is meant to be, she's pretty naughty about it...) and she loves to bake and cook and whatnot, ill link her the page and see what she thinks! she might well have stuff to input too, if thats any good?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Thank you Sam, and yeah, go for it! Smile
Thanks given by:
totally forgot about this, sent the link to my sis, ill let you know what she says Smile
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Design fault on ph3 Jukie88 22 8,161 24-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Orta
  306 design "improvements" Magenta Sunset 13 4,119 14-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Orta
  do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some? Magenta Sunset 13 3,526 31-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum