Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: my own little planet
(30-12-2013, 01:18 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: (30-12-2013, 12:40 PM)Fezza_rs Wrote: Dont 11mm pumps need to be run a tooth out?
absolutely not
I've got Teddy Haslam's old 11mm and he recons it had to be run a tooth out as it smoked like mad. Not got it on my td yet so doing my homework before I rip her to bits.
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: my own little planet
30-12-2013, 04:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2013, 04:13 PM by Fezza_rs.)
(30-12-2013, 04:03 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: (30-12-2013, 03:56 PM)Fezza_rs Wrote: I've got Teddy Haslam's old 11mm and he recons it had to be run a tooth out as it smoked like mad. Not got it on my td yet so doing my homework before I rip her to bits.
More likely to be a b0rked or badly built up pump.
You've got enough adjustment on the slots to make it run too far advanced / retarded - never mind putting it tooth out on the cambelt.
ARSE :-(
(30-12-2013, 04:08 PM)Fezza_rs Wrote: (30-12-2013, 04:03 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: (30-12-2013, 03:56 PM)Fezza_rs Wrote: I've got Teddy Haslam's old 11mm and he recons it had to be run a tooth out as it smoked like mad. Not got it on my td yet so doing my homework before I rip her to bits.
More likely to be a b0rked or badly built up pump.
You've got enough adjustment on the slots to make it run too far advanced / retarded - never mind putting it tooth out on the cambelt.
ARSE :-(
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 41
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
12
Location: Midlands
Car Model/Spec: Dtractor
Give it to someone who knows what they're doing just so they can check it over, I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who would be happy to give it a once over.
Posts: 24
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
Location: flintshire
Car Model/Spec: Looking to get pug t.d estate?
Yeah get off my arse Mr bmw/audi/merc exec knob head in your company car (no offence to anyone on here haha)
"coal the c*bt)
Drop it down a gear and boooooost!
Lmfao, think I've jest sex wee'd a tad!