Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanted: Slightly random....
#1
Right, possibly a long shot, buuut I need the component to scart adapter for a ps3. I can find mine, and I'll be damned if I'm paying a fiver for one from Asda!
That and a can't be arsed to look on eBay. Effort.
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#2
Randomly enough, ive just made a post about my ps3, and im now using HDMI leads, so have got the component to scart lead spare!

I'll try and get it wrapped up and posted for you if you PM me your address. Call it repayment for the chrome paint you sent me! Big Grin

just read your post again, do you need the lead, or just the little adaptor bit?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#3
Tried to reply like three times to.this and my battery died each time! Rage.

Anyway, just the adapter bit, cheers man! Pm in coming
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#4
On another subject, your sig pic is fecking HUGE!!!!

On topic, pm replied to, and no probs, ill get on it! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#5
Sig is massive!!!! Man I miss Irene Sad
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#6
Haha yeah I know, can't be f*cked to resize it, later :p

I know dude, makes me sad. But, people have to see the awesomeness haha
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)