Hi guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Well after meeting a fair few of you guys over the weekend i figured id best stop lurking and actually start posting on here now lol

For anyone that doesnt know im part of the southern bunch and running a black gti6 without any major mods but will stick some pictures up at some point

Its lowered 50mm all round
Carbon wrapped rub strips and door/window parts (not sure what to call them Big Grin )
also has a cat back s/s Powerflow system with a 4 inch tip

[Image: 2012-06-02143103.jpg]

Going to stick up the pictures me and the old man took over the weekend after a sort through as theres 6GB on the camera Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
welcome mate, car sounds nice and carnt wait to see the pics.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, when you say "southern", whereabouts are we talking? Nice looking motor too, not sure about the wheels though, look a bit small imo. Any plans for it? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ahhh so this was your car! I was wondering who snuck that 6 in to camping! I probably saw you at some point but didn't get to say hi, but welcome to the forum! Good to see you're going to be posting more now Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Haha yeah that was me but it wasnt really sneaking with the noise i was making Tongue, think you were about when sam's mate fell of his chair at the bbq quite late? I dont remember too many names lol

The wheels will be changing at somepoint probably to clones and im planning a few subtle changes but probably nothing engine wise

Im near Exeter in devon
Thanks given by:
Welcome along bud, good to meet you sat eve Smile

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Sorted Jamie Wink
Thanks given by:
cheers scott

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Hey, good to meet you camping Smile The cars a really nice example Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 09:47 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: Hey, good to meet you camping Smile The cars a really nice example Smile

Thanks Smile obviously there are the little niggly bits that i want to sort but just one of those things probably not as noticable to anyone else
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 10:05 PM)rocker8742 Wrote:
(18-06-2012, 09:47 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote: Hey, good to meet you camping Smile The cars a really nice example Smile

Thanks Smile obviously there are the little niggly bits that i want to sort but just one of those things probably not as noticable to anyone else

I think there is always things that you will want to do, theres never a finished project, but you will get there in the end Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 05:28 PM)Mrs puglove Wrote:
(18-06-2012, 10:05 PM)rocker8742 Wrote:

I think there is always things that you will want to do, theres never a finished project, but you will get there in the end Smile

Trial and error for now until i find what looks best Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome! And good to see you made it Tongue
Thanks given by:
i have some bare clones :whistles:
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2012, 06:10 PM)cully Wrote: i have some bare clones :whistles:

not subtle at all are you Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard dude Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by: