Posts: 894
Threads: 80
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
5
Location: Gloucester
Car Model/Spec: 2006 Honda Civic 1.8 VTEC Ex
Been a while since I installed this stuff!
What should I be using? Tried malwarebytes but it seems to want me to pay and upgrade! What free stuff should I be using?
Thank you in advance awesome computer people!!
Posts: 833
Threads: 214
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation:
0
Location: Wrexham Wales
Car Model/Spec: 306 hdi meridian
They all want you to upgrade and pay. I still use the free ones Malwarebytes and don't upgrade to paid.
Posts: 13,881
Threads: 476
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
81
Location: Ipswich
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
malwarebytes was the standard a few years ago. Not had to use that for a long time!
Posts: 2,140
Threads: 128
Joined: May 2014
Reputation:
21
Location: Cardiff
Car Model/Spec: Stage3 HDi RHF5@25psi 174bhp
eset nod32 is ok
windows defender is ok..
malware bytes is ok..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Posts: 341
Threads: 26
Joined: Sep 2026
Reputation:
0
Windows defender
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk