Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My car as of today
#1
[Image: 20141108_163512_zpst6kzkfy5.jpg]

Lows and bigger wheels
#2
You got 4 identical ones then? Wink
#3
(08-11-2014, 08:01 PM)Toms306 Wrote: You got 4 identical ones then? Wink

I've got 8 Identical 1s ha ha and 1 6.5j 307 17" brother is putting a set on a 406 when his super tourer dies
#4
Lol...I meant you posted this 4 times, someones deleted the others now though. lol
#5
Looks good man. Shame about the illegal number plates though Wink
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
Touch wood not been pulled for them yet and have been followed by the law a couple of times
#7
That looks very smart love the wheels and colour.
#8
(01-12-2014, 08:05 PM)vtec power gt Wrote: That looks very smart love the wheels and colour.

Thanks I've took my time getting it to this stage now winters here it'll go back to shitty wheels until the weather picks up
#9
Looks great,really like moonstone or should I say manstone Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)