Posts: 29
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2014
Location: Llanelli, South Wales
Car Model/Spec: Track Prep'd 306 GTi6
I've always used the Brembo standard range which I have found to be great. Even take a bit of track abuse OK
Posts: 18,242
Threads: 386
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
87
Location: Suffolk
Car Model/Spec: Focus Titanium
Got access to TPS? Should be cheaper than Audi there but still genuine.
Posts: 5,494
Threads: 202
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
58
Location: Eastleigh
Car Model/Spec: S16 and HDi daily
Pagid from ecp are pretty good, allegedly identical to oem, and I've yet to see any evidence to suggest otherwise
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Trws get my vote anyday
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Trade parts specialist. Its for the vag group. Sort of like a motor factors just for them. They also do budget stuff
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
Or just say your in the trade like I used to. I now use my work account
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 6,482
Threads: 226
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
24
Location: Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: A3 TDi
Hmm, says i have to contact my local vw dealer...
Doesnt even own a 306.